Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1040

Thread: Mr Trump goes to London - Friday the 13th

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member cyberianpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wherever I can see
    Posts
    16,728
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Mr Trump goes to London - Friday the 13th

    The UK is traditionally the closest ally of the US

    Trump punted to try get Nigel Farage as UK Ambassador to the US - that did not go down well BBC - Donald Trump: Nigel Farage would be great UK ambassador

    Trump then was scared to visit, as protesters would make him look sad

    Trump engaged in a bigoted Twitter campaign targeting London's Lord Mayor

    The mayor of London Sadiq Khan has today approved this

    Trump 'angry baby' blimp gets green light to fly over London during president's visit




    Tick ...tock

    cyp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Glens of Antrim Coven
    Posts
    77,647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I am so dying to see if Meghan gets her Big Moment.

    Thats the reason why the Queen has been positioning her, even though you know she honestly has seen it all before.
    Plotting the witchcraft with my cats.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member Analyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Posts
    46,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I expect May to be grovelling behind closed doors.

    There is something very concerning here, in that Trump will be looking for improved access for American food to the British market, and Ireland is fully signed up the Barniers attempts to infuriate the British.

    What happens to public debts when the southern third of the island is in a grinding recession, and Coveney has to go around trying to flog cheddar cheese to sceptical customers in the Far East ?

    Some real damage has been done to Ireland's position in the lead up to this....by Ireland's "leadership".

    In particular by Coveney.
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member cyberianpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Wherever I can see
    Posts
    16,728
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    I am so dying to see if Meghan gets her Big Moment.

    Thats the reason why the Queen has been positioning her, even though you know she honestly has seen it all before.
    I would not put it past QE2 to take direct action -- she is a funny old bird

    cyp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member Jack O Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,659
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    I expect May to be grovelling behind closed doors.

    There is something very concerning here, in that Trump will be looking for improved access for American food to the British market, and Ireland is fully signed up the Barniers attempts to infuriate the British.

    What happens to public debts when the southern third of the island is in a grinding recession, and Coveney has to go around trying to flog cheddar cheese to sceptical customers in the Far East ?

    Some real damage has been done to Ireland's position in the lead up to this....by Ireland's "leadership".

    In particular by Coveney.

    by not giving in to their crazy demands is "infuriating the british ".

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    8,439
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The Chinese reckon Trump is gonna set fire to the economic world.

    Perhaps you Neolibs, Radical Militant Feminists, P&CS money grabbers with sidekick Politicians wanna reconsider your position.eh.

    Else! Go Trump Go.
    'Cos we 'the rest' really don't give a monkeys as long as you all loose your heads.

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member The Eagle of the Ninth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Glens of Antrim Coven
    Posts
    77,647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    I would not put it past QE2 to take direct action -- she is a funny old bird

    cyp
    Umm what he was offered was tea at Windsor Castle, thats it, RSPCA inspectors get that. And the Queen is already feeling rather indisposed.

    I would love it if Meg, the American chancer, was left to pour the tea.
    Plotting the witchcraft with my cats.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Naughtyland
    Posts
    6,887
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    I would not put it past QE2 to take direct action -- she is a funny old bird

    cyp
    You can just see her out with a sniper rifle on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, attempting to go incognito in her headscarf, shades and Barbour jacket...
    It's either very new cheese or very old meat...

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    8,439
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Come on FFS 'Get a room' yez might even get a threesome going with mad red.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15,937
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Pity he is not coming here on his visit, usually we can be relied upon to pull some distant relative out of somewhere and make up some story about the president been Irish.

    We even discovered Irish roots for Muhammad Ali when he visited Ennis a good few years ago.

Page 1 of 104 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •