Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion going ahead, what now for the no voters?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Abortion going ahead, what now for the no voters?

Now that the abortions on demand will be going ahead in Ireland what are the no voters going to do about it? Are they just going to sit back and watch when they truly believe that innocent babies are being murdered under their noses?
    If you are a no voter and you sit back and watch then you are a coward and a hypocrite.
    “to expect bad men not to do wrong is madness.” - Marcus Aurelius
    “Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society’s understanding.” - Henri Ducard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by galteeman View Post
    Now that the abortions on demand will be going ahead in Ireland what are the no voters going to do about it? Are they just going to sit back and watch when they truly believe that innocent babies are being murdered under their noses?
    If you are a no voter and you sit back and watch then you are a coward and a hypocrite.
    I guess as a start, they shouldn't get abortions.
    As a suggested 2nd, they should let other people make their own decisions.
    There is no Keyser Soze

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have heard a rumour that helicopters were at this moment taking people off the roof of Iona and Renua headquarters

petunia

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The parties should split along these lines in anticipation of the legislative process and a GE. The cross-party No campaign have already coordinated.

This pro-life party could command ~30-40% of the electorate (going by the polls) and hollow out support from the traitorous main parties.

I suppose sit back and watch as Ireland descends into the steps of Sweden and England, today will be a historical day regardless of outcome unfortunately it looks like it will be day that future generations of Irish will look back in shame and regret. But that is the nature of liberalism, it looks not to create nor to preserve but to tear down for short term pleasure, we live in a time where people live lives not worth remembering

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackdonny9876 View Post
    I suppose sit back and watch as Ireland descends into the steps of Sweden and England, today will be a historical day regardless of outcome unfortunately it looks like it will be day that future generations of Irish will look back in shame and regret. But that is the nature of liberalism, it looks not to create nor to preserve but to tear down for short term pleasure, we live in a time where people live lives not worth remembering

Don't worry, the Irish lives aborted will be replaced by immigrants under Leo's 2040 plan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We are going to be a multiculturalism hellhole within the next 15-20 years with the insidious Islam taking over fully from the old RCC and the rise of the savagery that comes with more Muslim and Islam.
    There are only two genders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tawdy View Post
    I have heard a rumour that helicopters were at this moment taking people off the roof of Iona and Renua headquarters

petunia
    And dropping them in the Irish sea
    Peter Casey for President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No voters can go ************************ themselves and keep the baby if they manage to impregnate themselves miraculously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I suppose they could consider setting up a breakaway statelet in Roscommon, with John Waters as President and John McGuirk as first lady.
    'I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes.' - Kurt Cobain

Page 1 of 44 1234511 ... LastLast