Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Russia assassinate Poland's leadership in the 2010 airplane 'crash' ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Did Russia assassinate Poland's leadership in the 2010 airplane 'crash' ?

Vasily Blokhin, chief executioner for the Soviet NKVD personally executed about 7,000 Polish officers & elite in the 1940 Katyn Massacre:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

He used a handgun, up close and personal

Poland lost its top leadership again in 2010, when they were en route to the Katyn memorial
    New Evidence Shows Russia Played a Role in Plane Crash That Killed Poland’s Top Brass
    Among the dead were President Lech Kaczyński and his wife, much of the president’s staff, 18 parliamentarians, 10 generals and admirals representing Poland’s top military leadership, and many other political notables. The disaster decapitated Warsaw.

To make matters even more painful, President Kaczyński and his entourage died en route to a commemoration at Katyń, the forest in western Russia where, in the spring of 1940, Stalin’s secret police murdered 22,000 Polish military officers
    The plane crashed over Russian territory, and Poland got little or no access to the crash site
    This February, he dismissed the official verdict of the Russian and Polish inquiries as a politically convenient fantasy, stating, “There is no doubt there were explosions on board before the aircraft hit the ground.” In a subsequent interview, Taylor explained, “There is strong evidence that a few seconds later the door on the left side of the fuselage, just forward of the wing, was blown out and driven hard into the ground by another explosion in the fuselage. He added that the Kremlin investigation was a fraud:
    This requires some explaining

Dec 2017 - Vladimir Putin was responsible for plane crash that killed Polish President Lech Kaczynski, says Polish defence minister

How should this be investigated further ?

Cyp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    Vasily Blokhin, chief executioner for the Soviet NKVD personally executed about 7,000 Polish officers & elite in the 1940 Katyn Massacre:

Poland lost its top leadership again in 2010, when they were en route to the Katyn memorial
    New Evidence Shows Russia Played a Role in Plane Crash That Killed Poland’s Top Brass

The plane crashed over Russian territory, and Poland got little or no access to the crash site

Dec 2017 - Vladimir Putin was responsible for plane crash that killed Polish President Lech Kaczynski, says Polish defence minister

Cyp
    Or maybe we can just accept that Polish pilots fly their planes in the same way Polish drivers drive their cars?
    Has the Polish defence minister provided any evidence to back up his accusation?
    “I'd rather be fried alive and eaten by Mexicans.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fritzbox View Post
    Or maybe we can just accept that Polish pilots fly their planes in the same way Polish drivers drive their cars?
    Has the Polish defence minister provided any evidence to back up his accusation?
    Russia frustrated any investigation...FSB saturated the site, read the first article

The first article I posted has material from an independent aviation expert

Cyp

Advertising insults our intelligence. The intelligent thing to do is ignore advertising.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No. The Kremlin did not assassinate the Polish leadership in 2010.

But....I wonder sometimes at who did.....
    Who are the chums of the Provisional Cult in the Middle East ? http://predicthistunpredictpast.blog...salute-on.html

Advertising insults our intelligence. The intelligent thing to do is ignore advertising.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If the answer to the question is yes.....then we are "safe".

We don' have a leadership running this country. We just have a rubberstamp that function as a political garrison for the nEU empire.
    Who are the chums of the Provisional Cult in the Middle East ? http://predicthistunpredictpast.blog...salute-on.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Russia frustrated any investigation...FSB saturated the site, read the first article

The first article I posted has material from an independent aviation expert

Cyp
    Did this 'independent aviation expert' provide evidence to back up claims about an explosion - did he carry out tests on the airframe wreckage?

Here's the wreckage:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did this 'independent aviation expert' provide evidence to back up claims about an explosion - did he carry out tests on the airframe wreckage?

Here's the wreckage:
    Read the links

Cyp

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cyp
    If the Russians were going to kill the Polish leadership would they really do it on their own land?

On the flip side, if the Poles wanted to distract their public from their own safety failings, would they blame Russia for it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Read the links

Cyp
    I did - nothing convincing was to be read.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did - nothing convincing was to be read.
    The aviation expert is independent, and renowned, he says the the photos are not commensurate with the Russian explanation

The Poles were given limited site access, and the wreckage has still to be repatriated

To my mind this mandates an independent investigation with full access to wreckage, crash site, radar logs etc

Cyp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast