Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: UKIP on its 15th leader who says he'll resign in 12 months, why is UKIP so chaotic ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Farage and MEPs Nuttell and Coburn all quit the party. Majority of UKIP elected MEPs have now quit the party.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hope they don't fold, they provide great entertainment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Farage and MEPs Nuttell and Coburn all quit the party. Majority of UKIP elected MEPs have now quit the party.
    I wonder will they form a new party? OR they just continue on as independents in an informal alliance?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surkov View Post
    I wonder will they form a new party? OR they just continue on as independents in an informal alliance?
    I think it'll be dictated to if article 50 is extended or if a second vote is scheduled. That would mean the UK doesn't leave in Q1 next year and so (I thiiiink?) would then take part in the MEP elections in May. At THAT point we'll see a Farage led, less obscenely racist version of UKIP pop up and probably do very well.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They'd 24 MEPs elected in 2014 with only 10 of them now still UKIP members. Surely once Brexit materialises they'll go on the scrap heap, as they'll have achieved their raison d'Ítre.
    Economic Left/Right: 0.38
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789