Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93

Thread: Are US / Saudi and Israel about to invade Syria ?

  1. #1

    Default Are US / Saudi and Israel about to invade Syria ?

    US and Saudi Arabia are about to start a huge Military Exercise in Northern Jordan called Friendship Military Exercises 2018, a similar US-Israel exercise is taking place at same time.

    Coincidentally US/Saudi/Jordanian supported Fundamentalist forces are massing near Daraa in an attempt to relieve pressure of Eastern Ghouta which Syrian Forces are about to fully liberate.

    Russia has pretty much destroyed Wests plans for regime change and West knows it.
    After Eastern Ghouta is fully liberated there will be thousands more battle experienced military ready to cleanse the rest of their country of the head hackers.

    Wondering if Saudi visit last week was to buy UK support for a Middle East war, demanded by Israel scared of Iran threat.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member firefly123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    26,298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Gonna be hard to hide that particular option but maybe Jared needs another loan
    Life is hard
    That's why no-one survives

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member PC Principle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    4,939
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    US and Saudi Arabia are about to start a huge Military Exercise in Northern Jordan called Friendship Military Exercises 2018, a similar US-Israel exercise is taking place at same time.

    Coincidentally US/Saudi/Jordanian supported Fundamentalist forces are massing near Daraa in an attempt to relieve pressure of Eastern Ghouta which Syrian Forces are about to fully liberate.

    Russia has pretty much destroyed Wests plans for regime change and West knows it.
    After Eastern Ghouta is fully liberated there will be thousands more battle experienced military ready to cleanse the rest of their country of the head hackers.

    Wondering if Saudi visit last week was to buy UK support for a Middle East war, demanded by Israel scared of Iran threat.
    You should start a thread on a loon infested obscure Irish ‘political’ website and ask said loons.

    Only then you will find all the answers.
    The Democrats havenít been this angry since the Republicans freed their slaves.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member Mitsui2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Between Time and Timbuktu
    Posts
    33,166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    Are US / Saudi and Israel about to invade Syria ?
    No.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,189
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    US and Saudi Arabia are about to start a huge Military Exercise in Northern Jordan called Friendship Military Exercises 2018, a similar US-Israel exercise is taking place at same time.

    Coincidentally US/Saudi/Jordanian supported Fundamentalist forces are massing near Daraa in an attempt to relieve pressure of Eastern Ghouta which Syrian Forces are about to fully liberate.

    Russia has pretty much destroyed Wests plans for regime change and West knows it.
    After Eastern Ghouta is fully liberated there will be thousands more battle experienced military ready to cleanse the rest of their country of the head hackers.

    Wondering if Saudi visit last week was to buy UK support for a Middle East war, demanded by Israel scared of Iran threat.

    Syria has proved that Blair and Bush were right to topple Saddam.

    Pity they did not rock into Damascus at the time and removed the Assadist tyranny.

    It would have saved a lot of lives, would have prevented the humanitarian catastrophe in Syria and would have averted the need for refugees to flock into neighbouring countries and onwards to Europe.

    Hindsight, eh?

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by callas View Post
    Syria has proved that Blair and Bush were right to topple Saddam.

    Pity they did not rock into Damascus at the time and removed the Assadist tyranny.

    It would have saved a lot of lives, would have prevented the humanitarian catastrophe in Syria and would have averted the need for refugees to flock into neighbouring countries and onwards to Europe.

    Hindsight, eh?


    You'd have been volunteering for the front line presumably, along with everyone on here in favour of something similar?

    Or would it have been teenagers from Manchester, Liverpool and Glasgow instead? Along with those Black and Latino lads from Chicago and LA that neoliberals warmongers pretend to care about.

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member RasherHash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,519
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PC Principle View Post
    You should start a thread on a loon infested obscure Irish ‘political’ website and ask said loons.

    Only then you will find all the answers.
    Said the loon petunia
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act". Orwell.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member RasherHash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,519
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    Are US / Saudi and Israel about to invade Syria ?
    Yes.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act". Orwell.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member Destiny's Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Milan & Cork
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The USA has already invaded Syria has armed and provided cover for ISIS.

    Amazing how the West presents that ISIS are the good guys in this fight to overthrow the democratically elected Assad. Hope Russia directly intervenes and vapourises the lot of them.

    VVP is an absolute hero.
    Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
    Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But Conscience asks the question - is it right?
    And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;but one must take it simply because it is right. -MLK

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member RasherHash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,519
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by callas View Post
    Syria has proved that Blair and Bush were right to topple Saddam.

    Pity they did not rock into Damascus at the time and removed the Assadist tyranny.

    It would have saved a lot of lives, would have prevented the humanitarian catastrophe in Syria and would have averted the need for refugees to flock into neighbouring countries and onwards to Europe.

    Hindsight, eh?
    Power hungry madmen like Bush n Blair transfer trillions from the US worker to their arms dealing friends, and bomb the sh1t out of defenceless 3rd world countries and you think these war criminals should do more of the same?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act". Orwell.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •