Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 163

Thread: Man applying for citizenship fined €300 for spying on 11-year-old girl in changing room.

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member bagel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,428
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Man applying for citizenship fined €300 for spying on 11-year-old girl in changing room.

    A foreign national awaiting the granting of Irish citizenship was before Tuam District for placing a camera phone underneath a cubicle at a leisure centre in Tuam where an eleven-year-old girl was undressing.

    He gave €500 in compensation to the victim’s family at the local court and escaped with a slap on the wrist, ie a conviction for a breach of public order and a €300 fine, he wasn't even placed on the sex offenders register I sh!t you not.

    Source: Man spied on 11-year-old in changing room - Connacht Tribune

    IMO the vile creature should have been deported.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member popular1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,032
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    And people wonder how the other looper in Dundalk was able to wander about the country

    This person should be deported asap

    This is not a country it's a lunatic asylum

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member General Urko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,678
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Are ladeens going for Irish Citizenship, Garda Vetted and where possible, police vetted in their country of origin, prior to getting it? If not, why not?

    When I come across a foreigner acting the bollex (almost, invariably British Born Irish), I always ask myself, why were they ran out of the last place they were in?

    I was cycling some time ago and my eye caught this apparently lesbian couple holding hands, just as I was moving along the road. Now there is absolutely no issue in my mind with a same sex couple displaying affection to each other in public along the same lines as a heterosexual one.
    However, I was only a few yards passed them, when I heard this gobshyza Yank W ank
    accent seemingly directed at me -'ass hole' and I turned around and God, she was one hell of a pigdog looking bird! I was going to give a well deserved rebuke, but kept on my merry way!
    The Swedish Anti Sex Worker Model Destroys Sex Workers And That's A Known Consequence By Its Supporters!

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member Dame_Enda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The parish pump
    Posts
    47,876
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Clearly unsuited to citizenship. Deport.

    If that happened in the UK he would get jail. If it happened in the US he could get decades.
    Jobs not Mobs.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Clearly unsuited to citizenship. Deport.

    If that happened in the UK he would get jail. If it happened in the US he could get decades.
    The US is nuts
    I have no money, but I love my life.

  6. #6
    Temporary Ban
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,048
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    dirty paedophile shoot be booted back to his sh1thole country

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member gijoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by troll account View Post
    dirty paedophile shoot be booted back to his sh1thole country
    The UN called and they want you shut down.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member sakhee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    He was convicted and Judge James Faughnan ordered a probation report on the man, warning that he could serve a lengthy period in jail.
    The court was told that the defendant could not engage with the Probation Services as he was not a citizen in this country despite having lived here for eleven years.

    OK I am not an expert but this suggests the guy did not get prison time because he is not a citizen. There may be more too it than that of course. That said I am concerned about judges ability to sentence appropriately. Ireland has a terrible record in dealing with child abuse and it seems that is unlikely to improve in the near future.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bagel View Post
    A foreign national awaiting the granting of Irish citizenship was before Tuam District for placing a camera phone underneath a cubicle at a leisure centre in Tuam where an eleven-year-old girl was undressing.

    He gave €500 in compensation to the victim’s family at the local court and escaped with a slap on the wrist, ie a conviction for a breach of public order and a €300 fine, he wasn't even placed on the sex offenders register I sh!t you not.

    Source: Man spied on 11-year-old in changing room - Connacht Tribune

    IMO the vile creature should have been deported.
    The people making these decisions should be deported
    Fianna Fail - The Anti Democratic Party & The Anti Constitutional Party. Traitors of Irishmen and Irishwomen.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,570
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Whats important here is that we overreact. Clearly the judge, who heard the facts of the case, is wrong, and we who no details beyond the headline, are right.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •