Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 153 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Ali Selim of the Irish Muslim Board thinks girls uniforms are too short.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Dr Ali Selim of the Irish Muslim Board thinks girls uniforms are too short.

So it begins, Irish society is not to their liking so waah waah change it kafir. It seems like the solution would be don't pick a school that has a uniform if its what's ailing you.

He also seems peeved that some uniforms have crosses on them, not sure what the problem is, its the crest of the school and it doesn't have any magical powers I am aware of, would himself not get in an Ambulance if his life depended on it?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/educ...46343?mode=amp

Islamic dress code should be accommodated in schools - group

Irish Muslim Board calls for clothes with crucifixes to be made optional

A Muslim campaign group says school uniforms should accommodate Islamic dress codes by allowing girls to wear full-length skirts, long-sleeved shirts and headscarves.

The Irish Muslim Board has also called for school uniforms which have crucifix symbols or images of saints to be made optional in the interests of creating greater inclusivity.

The recommendations are contained in the boardís submission to a Department of Education consultation process over school admission policies.

The group, chaired by Dr Ali Selim, was formed in 2016 to encourage Muslims to become more politically active.

"So you think humans should run their societies like lobsters?"........ Cathy Newman C4 News

Just what is disagreeable about these observations?
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    So it begins, Irish society is not to their liking so waah waah change it kafir. It seems like the solution would be don't pick a school that has a uniform if its what's ailing you.

He also seems peeved that some uniforms have crosses on them, not sure what the problem is, its the crest of the school and it doesn't have any magical powers I am aware of, would himself not get in an Ambulance if his life depended on it?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/educ...46343?mode=amp
    Why do we allow Muslim Brotherhood aligned reptiles to live in our country?

So it begins. Once they get started it creeps and expands, it becomes acceptable for them to start demanding special treatment based on their numbers.

A Muslim campaign group says school uniforms should accommodate Islamic dress codes by allowing girls to wear full-length skirts, long-sleeved shirts and headscarves.

The Irish Muslim Board has also called for school uniforms which have crucifix symbols or images of saints to be made optional in the interests of creating greater inclusivity.

The recommendations are contained in the board’s submission to a Department of Education consultation process over school admission policies.

Just what is the issue?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    Just what is disagreeable about these observations?

The direction.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_anderson View Post
    The direction.
    Taking an active part in society, and attempting to integrate Muslim children into non-Muslim schools?

Politics.ie Member PC Principle's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The recommendations are contained in the boardís submission to a Department of Education consultation process over school admission policies.

Just what is the issue?
    Cucks like you are the issue.
    The Democrats havenít been this angry since the Republicans freed their slaves.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The recommendations are contained in the board’s submission to a Department of Education consultation process over school admission policies.

Just what is the issue?
    First they were asking for inclusivity, next it's tolerance. Then where are we? Human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together, MASS HYSTERIA!
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Taking an active part in society, and attempting to integrate Muslim children into non-Muslim schools?
    No.
    It's an attempt to integrate non-muslim children into muslim schools.

Page 1 of 153 123451151101 ... LastLast