Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 228 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2278

Thread: FG don't care about homelessness

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member HenryHorace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default FG don't care about homelessness

    Tonight's prime time just confirms what we all know, FG (the party of the well heeled and landlords) have no interest in solving the homelessness crisis. If ever an issue deserves to bring down an government then this is it. Every one of you that voted for them are responsible for this. Hang your heads in shame, shame.

    Homelessness is getting worse, it's time for Varadkar to step down and admit he has no morals.
    It's okay to a be a white man.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,570
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryHorace View Post
    Tonight's prime time just confirms what we all know, FG (the party of the well heeled and landlords) have no interest in solving the homelessness crisis. If ever an issue deserves to bring down an government then this is it. Every one of you that voted for them are responsible for this. Hang your heads in shame, shame.

    Homelessness is getting worse, it's time for Varadkar to step down and admit he has no morals.
    Suggest some policies that could solve this issue...

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member gerhard dengler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    47,344
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Michael Noonan solicited international vulture funds in order to sell them Irish property.

    At discount prices.

    The discount funded by the tax paying citizen and funded by those made homeless as a result.
    Politics.ie moderators should moderate instead.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,570
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    Michael Noonan solicited international vulture funds in order to sell them Irish property.

    At discount prices.

    The discount funded by the tax paying citizen and funded by those made homeless as a result.
    How so?

    Did rents go up because landlords are now international firms?

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member HenryHorace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gleeful View Post
    Suggest some policies that could solve this issue...
    Never vote for FG again.
    It's okay to a be a white man.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member gerhard dengler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    47,344
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler
    Michael Noonan solicited international vulture funds in order to sell them Irish property.

    At discount prices.

    The discount funded by the tax paying citizen and funded by those made homeless as a result

    Quote Originally Posted by gleeful View Post
    How so?

    Did rents go up because landlords are now international firms?
    The evidence suggests so.
    Politics.ie moderators should moderate instead.

  7. #7

    Default

    The old Long fields Hotel in Fitzwilliam Street has been turned into a homeless hostel, at a cost in excess of €300,000.00 per bed. That is the sort if lunacy we are dealing with - presided over not by the elected representatives but the overpaid incompetent apparatchiks like that bloated clown Kenny on PT.
    Repeal the 8th

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member PBP voter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    7,592
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    180000 empty homes.

    The plebs are being fooled by the media into thinking we need more empty units.

    Cheered on by tradesmen scum.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member HenryHorace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Murphy trying to look concerned. His PR people must have forgot to tell him to roll his sleeves up.

    How these people sleep at night time iv'e no idea. Absolute scum.
    It's okay to a be a white man.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member Half Nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    21,418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerhard dengler View Post
    Michael Noonan solicited international vulture funds in order to sell them Irish property.

    At discount prices.

    The discount funded by the tax paying citizen and funded by those made homeless as a result.
    A shameful action worthy of Fine Gael. People who are now homeless were denied the chance to buy their homes at the prices offered to foreign, tax-avoiding vulture funds.

Page 1 of 228 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •