Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Speechless , again!

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member Jack O Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Speechless , again!

    Good morning fellow sheep , while you were sleeping this fine gentleman and his legal beagles were robbing you blind , again !.

    What is wrong with this country !

    https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-36368125.html
    Last edited by Jack O Neill; 1st December 2017 at 11:40 AM.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member Toland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Foreign, for my mental as well as material well-being
    Posts
    63,271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jack o neill View Post
    good morning fellow sheep , while you were sleeping this fine gentleman and his legal beagles were robbing you blind , again !.

    What is wrong with this country !

    https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...damages-363681
    Dunno about the country, but there's something wrong with your link:
    404 - page not found

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member former wesleyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25,409
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What Michael Collins accepted in '22,De Valera accepted in'27 and Gerry Adams accepted in '98.Sooner or later they all come around to accepting the Treaty"

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member Jack O Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    thanks wes , had not seen it

  5. #5

    Default

    That's a cracker all right. Hopefully will be appealed and they might get a sane/sober judge.
    Gabhaigí cahtéide Dé chugaibh, dá bhrí sin, i dtreo nuair a thiocfaidh lá an oilc, go bhféadfaidh sibh an fód a sheasamh - Pól Ephesians 6:13

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member Toland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Foreign, for my mental as well as material well-being
    Posts
    63,271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Fixed I see!

    You're very welcome, Jack.

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member Jack O Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    Fixed I see!

    You're very welcome, Jack.
    thank you trolland

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member Disillusioned democrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    15,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Bizarre all right.

    If I fall in my own home that I've paid for it's my fault.

    If I'm one of life's "winners" and have a free home at tax payers expense I can find even more ways to screw the system.

    Our system is well and truly broken when self-reliance is punished and feckless behaviour and unrealistic entitlement is rewarded.
    The more things change....

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    Bizarre all right.

    If I fall in my own home that I've paid for it's my fault.

    If I'm one of life's "winners" and have a free home at tax payers expense I can find even more ways to screw the system.

    Our system is well and truly broken when self-reliance is punished and feckless behaviour and unrealistic entitlement is rewarded.
    Nonsense , i am sure this is a hardworking man from a fine upstanding hardworking area of Sligo , Cranmore .Nasty nasty council making the poor fellow unsafe in his own home , shame on them.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dundealing View Post
    Nonsense , i am sure this is a hardworking man from a fine upstanding hardworking area of Sligo , Cranmore .Nasty nasty council making the poor fellow unsafe in his own home , shame on them.
    Not only unsafe, according to the judge 'uninhabitable'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •