Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 119 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1243

Thread: 535,475 non Irish nationals from 200 different nations living in Ireland in April 2016 acc to CSO!

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    There 'could' be, there may not be too!! 'Illegals' if you wish to use the word at least spell it correctly.
    It would be very unusual for an undocumented migrant to volunteer their details on a census form. According to the Migrant Rights Centre of Ireland there are 20-26,000 people in the country with no documentation. Why would they want to draw attention to themselves?

And, given that the Central Statistics Office only issued 8 summonses over refusal to even complete a 2016 census form, it would appear that there is very little of consequence in not completing a form correctly.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    I didn't say people weren't lying. I said it had nothing to do with people lying. It says that, right there in my post which you quotes. I know you racist types are below average intelligence but it's not hard to understand something when it is written right in front of you and you quote it yourself. FFS.

So. If I was forced to leave everything I had behind I'd make the effort, of possible, to get to somewhere nice.

We really don't have enough problems, relatively speaking we have very few problems.
    Sweet Jesus.

You don't live in the real world - pay a visit up north and it might wake you up the the problems Ireland has assimilating foreigners in our country.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Talk Back View Post
    Sweet Jesus.

You don't live in the real world - pay a visit up north and it might wake you up the the problems Ireland has assimilating foreigners in our country.
    I live in the real world, snowflake. However my view of it extends beyond the narrow field of vision most mouthy racist morons have.
    As for "assimilating foreigners" up north - f--k right off.
    Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman … or a bad woman.
    –George Burns

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-Gatherer View Post
    Dodgy official figures ? Simply observe your local street and enumerate those numbers across the whole population. Is it 30% foreign men ? Or more ? 60% ? The remainder assumed to be Irish people ?
    I note in our post office we now have an Asian in charge , the same in the post office down the quays
    It feels more and more like London every day
    And I left London to live amongst Irish people
    Ah but what do I know
    I never lived anywhere else

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    I live in the real world, snowflake. However my view of it extends beyond the narrow field of vision most mouthy racist morons have.
    As for "assimilating foreigners" up north - f--k right off.
    Any chance you might control yourself ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popular1 View Post
    I note in our post office we now have an Asian in charge , the same in the post office down the quays
    It feels more and more like London every day
    And I left London to live amongst Irish people
    Ah but what do I know
    I never lived anywhere else
    The small midlands town where I live one sees different African faces on a daily basis .

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atkin8 View Post
    The small midlands town where I live one sees different African faces on a daily basis .
    Have you a point?

Any chance you'd tell us the town in which you live or county for that matter?
    Politics.ie - from 'Ireland's leading politics and current affairs website' to predominantly an echo chamber of bigots, islamophobes and racists....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Have you a point?

Any chance you'd tell us the town in which you live or county for that matter?
    I was in Limerick last week. First time I really walked the centre and it was really alarming how many foreign voices there were. I hardly heard an irish voice . What on earth is taking these people to limerick Dublin I can understand to a degree it's the largest city the capital and we'll know but limerick. The country is nor irish any more. Very few lovely irish accents just a tangled of tongue .

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atkin8 View Post
    Any chance you might control yourself ?
    Go hide behind the couch from the hoards of foreigners you've convinced yourself are coming to get you.
    –George Burns

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popular1 View Post
    I was in Limerick last week. First time I really walked the centre and it was really alarming how many foreign voices there were. I hardly heard an irish voice . What on earth is taking these people to limerick Dublin I can understand to a degree it's the largest city the capital and we'll know but limerick. The country is nor irish any more. Very few lovely irish accents just a tangled of tongue .
    Do you know how stupid this sounds to someone who had the ability to use google?

Out of a population of 4,689,921 people in Ireland in 2016, 4,082,513 of them were Irish. That's 87% of the population.

Racist morons would be taken more seriously if they weren't so stupid, but then rampant stupidity goes hand in hand with racism.
    –George Burns