Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 225

Thread: The Return of Terence Flanagan to FG

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clontarf
    Posts
    985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default The Return of Terence Flanagan to FG

    Now the dust has settled I'm delighted to tell all my fellow FG posters that I am proud to announce that our former TD of Dublin Bay North has returned to Fine Gael. We will be getting behind Terence, I'm so excited to in FG.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lucan
    Posts
    7,444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    FG FF? what is the difference?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nwofg1 View Post
    Now the dust has settled I'm delighted to tell all my fellow FG posters that I am proud to announce that our former TD of Dublin Bay North has returned to Fine Gael. We will be getting behind Terence, I'm so excited to in FG.
    So Leo is right behind Terence...................

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member firefly123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    26,313
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    nobody cares.
    Life is hard
    That's why no-one survives

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clontarf
    Posts
    985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odie1kanobe View Post
    So Leo is right behind Terence...................
    Yes he was very happy to see him come back

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    40,071
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint View Post
    FG FF? what is the difference?
    One is a cheese sandwich with ham. The other is a ham sandwich with cheese.
    Regards...jmcc

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clontarf
    Posts
    985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint View Post
    FG FF? what is the difference?
    There is a huge difference, one nearly destroyed this country the other saved the country.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lucan
    Posts
    7,444
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nwofg1 View Post
    There is a huge difference, one nearly destroyed this country the other saved the country.
    And now one is running the country while the other one pulls the strings!

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Clontarf
    Posts
    985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint View Post
    And now one is running the country while the other one pulls the strings!
    Not true, we are getting stronger by the week, FF cannot beat us, SF are nothing, if I was Tommy Broghan I'd be very worried

  10. #10

    Default

    Will Terence still plagiarise Joan Burton speeches?

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •