Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 206 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2056

Thread: The bullying thread (or as the rest of us call it), another SF councillor leaves.

  1. #1

    Default The bullying thread (or as the rest of us call it), another SF councillor leaves.

    Seems the ugly head of bullying has raised its head again in SF. In the last 2 years Cork East, Newry and Mourne as well as Dublin Central have all seen Public reps leave citing bullying. Exaclty what is it about SF and bullying that of all the excuses that can be given for any public rep to leave a party, that when it comes to Sinn Fein it is always bullying.

    Is there a conspiracy among SF public reps to harm their beloved party?

    Seven Sinn Féin members leave party over bullying claims | Irish Examiner

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member Mickeymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    Seems the ugly head of bullying has raised its head again in SF. In the last 2 years Cork East, Newry and Mourne as well as Dublin Central have all seen Public reps leave citing bullying. Exaclty what is it about SF and bullying that of all the excuses that can be given for any public rep to leave a party, that when it comes to Sinn Fein it is always bullying.

    Is there a conspiracy among SF public reps to harm their beloved party?

    Seven Sinn Féin members leave party over bullying claims | Irish Examiner


    The link contains one name and displays no evidence of bullying whatsoever, I noticed on here, such crap resurrects when an election is pending.

    Is it possible you got a leak into the new poll results which are due for imminent release?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
    The link contains one name and displays no evidence of bullying whatsoever, I noticed on here, such crap resurrects when an election is pending.

    Is it possible you got a leak into the new poll results which are due for imminent release?
    If there is a new and improved poll result for SF, most of us would consider that a reason to stay on as a member of SF! When SF set up an inquiry into bullying it wasn't exactly Johnathan's finest hour!

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member Mickeymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    If there is a new and improved poll result for SF, most of us would consider that a reason to stay on as a member of SF! When SF set up an inquiry into bullying it wasn't exactly Johnathan's finest hour!


    Listen up pal, you have come on here alleging "bullying" and not one shred of evidence to back it up, in that case, don't look over there, look here and divvy up with some proof.......got it now?

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member Mickeymac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    36,126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default




    Read your link sir and I can't find any evidence to the allegations contained in the OP sir.

    "I love Sinn Fein and will continue to fight for an Ireland of equals but the party environment in Kildare is a hostile place to work in. It is a very sad day for me.”

    The above statement in any currency does not constitute bullying.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
    Listen up pal, you have come on here alleging "bullying" and not one shred of evidence to back it up, in that case, don't look over there, look here and divvy up with some proof.......got it now?
    Eh! The only question I've asked is why do SF councillors cite bullying when they leave the party? It doesn't seem to be policy differences! So why is it always bullying? Isn't that strange? or at least it would be in a normal party.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member Mushroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provence.
    Posts
    15,748
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post

    The above statement in any currency does not constitute bullying.

    It must be sexual harassment so. Unless you can pull another, more credible, reason from out of your largest cavity.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Sinn Fein have higher standards for their public representatives.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
    Read your link sir and I can't find any evidence to the allegations contained in the OP sir.




    The above statement in any currency does not constitute bullying.
    Thats why i put up the link from the local paper.Its totally at odds with the Examiner article which is incorrect where it states that 7 members including the Councillor left whereas the Councillor states that 2 of the 7 are remaining in the party.She also states it was the hostile environment.I cant see anything re bullying.

Page 1 of 206 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •