Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 144

Thread: Michael Healey Rae suffers another near death experience

  1. #1

    Default Michael Healey Rae suffers another near death experience

    Last year the winner of the reality tv show Election 2016, Michael Healey Rae suffered a near death experience when a cow took exception to his excessive bull shyte in a field. As a consequence Michael was admitted to Kerry County Home beyond in Kilgarvan where the minor injuries unit removed our hero from the horns of his dilemma and the offending bovine dispatched to the knackers yard.

    Some time ago Michael won another reality TV show when he spent time in the foothills of Croagh Patrick with a few celebs while his auld fella furiously fingered his phone voting night noon and morning to keep his gom of a son in the competition for fear of him coming home early and despoiling the grand peace and quiet that the folks around the ring were in enjoying in his absence.
    Tis a strange to report but on the very night when another Kerryman was following in Michaels footsteps taking the prize for Dancin with the shtars, what befell the bould Michael only that he would choke so hard on the chicken wings from the take away in Kilgarvan that it was decided that an ambulance and a reporter would be telephoned so as to get him back in the news headlines again.

    It seems the coughing fit was caused when he was presented with the phone bill for voting for Aidan to win Dancin with the shtars. We're getting closer to a by election than we think. Who'll the Healey Raes run if the 3rd attempt to revive Michael's publicity drive comes unshtuck?

    'Janey mac, that was a tight one': Ambulance called for Michael Healy-Rae after choking fit

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member Analyzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Advertising insults our intelligence. The intelligent thing to do is ignore advertising.
    Posts
    46,072
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Who ?

    Sounds like attention seeking syndrome.
    Who are the chums of the Provisional Cult in the Middle East ? http://predicthistunpredictpast.blog...salute-on.html

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member Socratus O' Pericles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Saith Cainty Dublin
    Posts
    32,847
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    NDEs are nothing to laugh at and often have profoundly deleterious effects on the patient.
    The truth of an idea is not a stagnant property inherent in it. Truth happens to an idea. It becomes true, is made true by events.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratus O' Pericles View Post
    NDEs are nothing to laugh at and often have profoundly deleterious effects on the patient.
    The county sturgeon says that in severe cases anoxia occurs! The older brother's young wan who is a teacher had to explain that that means that the brain is deprived oxygen and that brain damage can often result. Luckily in this case there's divil the bit of a chance of that even if he never breathed for another fortnight.
    Last edited by automaticforthepeople; 28th March 2017 at 06:25 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    Last year the winner of the reality tv show Election 2016, Michael Healey Rae suffered a near death experience when a cow took exception to his excessive bull shyte in a field. As a consequence Michael was admitted to Kerry County Home beyond in Kilgarvan where the minor injuries unit removed our hero from the horns of his dilemma and the offending bovine dispatched to the knackers yard.
    If by dispatched to the bovine yard you mean Leinster house Wink...wink...

    The cows doing grand I hear and god up above is looking after it's weather.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    22,530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Poor guy.

    Choking on a chicken wing--or choking on anything--is a very frightening experience.

    I like Michael Healy Ray in a funny sort of way. Lovely accent.

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member Cruimh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    County Londonderry
    Posts
    35,198
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gatsbygirl20 View Post
    Poor guy.

    Choking on a chicken wing--or choking on anything--is a very frightening experience.

    I like Michael Healy Ray in a funny sort of way. Lovely accent.
    Mind you the description seems a tad embellished - unless an ambulance just happened to be parked outside his house while the staff had a fag break .....

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    22,530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    Mind you the description seems a tad embellished - unless an ambulance just happened to be parked outside his house while the staff had a fag break .....
    Apparently, a neighbour performed the Heimlich manoeuvre on him, because he had turned purple, the poor chap.

    Although it would not surprise me if Michael had his own personalised Kerry ambulance on standby.

    He was attacked by a calf and hospitalised last year during crucial government-formation talks.

    Someone up there has it in for Michael.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    7,428
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Did his cap & head remain joined through this unpleasant experience?

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,224
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gatsbygirl20 View Post
    Apparently, a neighbour performed the Heimlich manoeuvre on him, because he had turned purple, the poor chap.

    Although it would not surprise me if Michael had his own personalised Kerry ambulance on standby.

    He was attacked by a calf and hospitalised last year during crucial government-formation talks.

    Someone up there has it in for Michael.
    We don't even have to look to the skies.

    The beasts of the field and the barnyard fowl have it in for him.

    'Tis like something out of Saki.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •