Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran attack -a Certainty for 2008.

Politics.ie Member Destiny's Soldier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Iran attack -a Certainty for 2008.

This You tube video is edited but my waters tell me Bush and Cheney are definately going out with a bang.

Watch the interviewer beseech Bush to tell us.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oCBJm1X48XQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oCBJm1X48XQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
    Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But Conscience asks the question - is it right?
    And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;but one must take it simply because it is right. -MLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jayzuz, have we reset this clock AGAIN?????

We should have an annual Iran-is-going-to-be-attacked festival. It would be as reliably predicable as the solstice and st. Patricks day.
    g4 ... e5
    f3 ... Qh4#

ah I can get that vid to work
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Iran attack -a Certainty for 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny's Soldier
    This You tube video is edited but my waters tell me Bush and Cheney are definately going out with a bang.
    Hopefully to their heads.

[quote=mr_anderson]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Destiny's Soldier":gqlz5hyj
    Hopefully to their heads.[/quote:gqlz5hyj]

Given the increased military spending proposed in Bush's budget and the taking out of internet services across the near east and north africa, we may well be in for a bumpy ride in 2008. There has been a drip feed of US warnings about an attack on Iran over a number of years. That does not mean it is not being prepared.

clear as mud that
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Quote Originally Posted by lostexpectation
    clear as mud that
    Sorry lost expectation, am dead tired and clearly incoherent (good oxymoron that). Will try again tomorrow

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[quote=cactus flower][quote="mr_anderson":tromquxs]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Destiny's Soldier":tromquxs
    Hopefully to their heads.[/quote:tromquxs]

Given the increased military spending proposed in Bush's budget and the taking out of internet services across the near east and north africa, we may well be in for a bumpy ride in 2008. There has been a drip feed of US warnings about an attack on Iran over a number of years. That does not mean it is not being prepared.[/quote:tromquxs]

The internet outages are worrying. 2 separate underwater cables cut? ...would almost make you think it was deliberate! Is this the begining of World War III???

(....no probably not...)

I meant what bush said is as clear as mud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You'd think people would be fed up of being wrong at this stage, but clearly not. It seems we're going to have to put up with US will attack Iran any day now stories for some time yet, even though it's about four years since the first one.
    "Give us the future, we've had enough of YOUR past, Give us back our country, to live in, to grow in and to love..."

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast