Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 180 of 181 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181 LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1806

Thread: Trump's Cabinet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Will be much easier to confirm Sessions' eventual full time replacement with 53 or 54 Senate seats.
    Fair and Balanced

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Chris Christie and Pam Bondi being considered for Sessions' permanent replacement as AG.

Fair and Balanced

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Fair and Balanced

Politics.ie Member toastedheretic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WH now saying they were not aware of Whitakers history of negative opinions in regard to the Mueller investigation.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toastedheretic View Post
    WH now saying they were not aware of Whitakers history of negative opinions in regard to the Mueller investigation.

You mean that when firing Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation, it never occurred to them when hiring his replacement (not the Deputy AG) to ask him about his easily verifiable, published views on the Russia investigation?

Sounds legit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paddyc View Post
    You mean that when firing Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation, it never occurred to them when hiring his replacement (not the Deputy AG) to ask him about his easily verifiable, published views on the Russia investigation?

Sounds legit.
    interesting also that Strzok has been vilified and sacked for holding an opinion about trump while Whitaker gets promotion..

Politics.ie Member President Bartlet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toastedheretic View Post

More fake news crap from those tossers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

President Donald Trump defended acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker as a "highly respected man" on Friday, while also claiming he didn't know him despite reports Whitaker had regularly visited the Oval Office in recent months.

"I don’t know Whitaker," the president told reporters, but added that he is "highly thought of" and a "highly respected man."

The Washington Post also cited a senior administration official who said Whitaker met with Trump in the Oval Office more than a dozen times, usually alongside Sessions.

Trump has also previously said that he does actually know Whitaker.

"I can tell you Matt Whitaker's a great guy," he said on an interview on "Fox and Friends" on Oct. 11. "I mean, I know Matt Whitaker."

Trump says he doesnt know acting AG, despite reports of Oval Office meetings - POLITICO

So who is lying, President Trump, or President Trump?
    The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.

Politics.ie Member President Bartlet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luggage View Post
    President Donald Trump defended acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker as a "highly respected man" on Friday, while also claiming he didn't know him despite reports Whitaker had regularly visited the Oval Office in recent months.

"I don’t know Whitaker," the president told reporters, but added that he is "highly thought of" and a "highly respected man."

The Washington Post also cited a senior administration official who said Whitaker met with Trump in the Oval Office more than a dozen times, usually alongside Sessions.

"I can tell you Matt Whitaker's a great guy," he said on an interview on "Fox and Friends" on Oct. 11. "I mean, I know Matt Whitaker."

Trump says he doesnt know acting AG, despite reports of Oval Office meetings - POLITICO

The man is a lying d1ckhead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luggage View Post

Turns out there is an active FBI investigation into a company of which Whitaker is a board member, as AG Whitaker would oversee the beurea..where does the morron find these guys?