Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The property crash is good according to Martin

Default The property crash is good according to Martin

Michael Martin has just said that he reckons the property cool down/crash is good cos it allows us to concentrate on supporting indigenous business. To little to late Mr Enterprise.

He then started to harp on about broadband + he reckons they are sorting it out........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This was on today fm.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its true that investment money which would now normally be funnelled into property funds will be open to company investment.

And a property slump is good in many other ways.

So top marks to Mr Martin.

But I hope the good people of Kildare and Meath who voted so heavily for FF to protect their mortgages aren't listening.
    Because thats off message.

Quote Originally Posted by meriwether
    Its true that investment money which would now normally be funnelled into property funds will be open to company investment.

But I hope the good people of Kildare and Meath who voted so heavily for FF to protect their mortgages aren't listening.
    I'd say there are more than a few Cork people in the same boat as the people from Kildare and Meath.

I guess they can use the broadband to dicuss and marvel at the barbed wire construction and the absence of a paddle.
    "I'm not a member of the establishment" B Lenihan BL, T.D., Min for Fin, Son of Fmr Tanaiste Nephew of a fmr Dep leader of FF and min and brother of a Jun Min. Bertie made the Sheeple happy.

this is to little to late, the investment flow is drying up.....

all that money put into property, such a waste, thanks FF.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by digoutday

ah now man, it looks nice. theres no fecker living there but theyre nice buildings nonetheless.
    “The measure of a civilization is how it treats its weakest members.” Vote NO on May 25th. 2016 : Anybody but FF/FG/LAB !

Get a cause sweet-heart, or at least a minicall.
    Liquidate labour, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: The property crash is good according to Martin

Michael Martin has just said that he reckons the property cool down/crash is good cos it allows us to concentrate on supporting indigenous business. To little to late Mr Enterprise.

He then started to harp on about broadband + he reckons they are sorting it out........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This was on today fm.
    ...I'm amazed he hasn't commissioned another report!
    We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know.

its amazing the way he tried to make out that broadband here is acceptable.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did he actually say crash ?. If he did, the Builder Mafia will be paying him a visit tonight. Bertie will allow them to, just like Mad Dog Adair did with his Son. You have to keep your people in check !. :mrgreen:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its great for me - I don't own property. I pity the poor beggers who do...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast