Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 824 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: PEGIDA to set up in Ireland

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default PEGIDA to set up in Ireland

Anti-Islamic group Pegida Ireland to be officially launched at rally in Dublin

On February 6th PEGIDA (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident, in German)will launch their Irish branch. Tommy Robinson was at the press conference as Peter O'Loughlin of Identity Ireland. O'Loughlin said.....
    “It is giving the people of Europe a chance to speak out and have a voice against the absolutely disastrous policies of the EU and of the German government and the various puppet governments around Europe.”
    Tommy feels he has been vindicated as the rise of Islamism has been accepted by the British government. He is looking for us to close our borders.

I am surprised left wing rent a mobbers were not on hand to disrupt. That said I hope this group fails as badly as other immigrant groups have in the past. No fan of Islamism but I equally not a fan of people who spread hate and fear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh good. Recidivist druggy criminal Tommy Robinson with his convictions of assault and fraud and threatening behaviour is helping out to warn about the criminality of others. Super.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If the mainstream political parties would just base their thinking on the needs of the citizens, pragmatism and critical analysis rather then wishful thinking and the needs of the corporations we wouldn't be giving a window of opportunity to nutty and dangerous fringe groups like this.
    When did the political class of Europe abandon common sense?
    “The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” -Bertrand Russell

Foreign, for my mental as well as material well-being
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damp squib.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hear the citizenry speak of little else, but PEGIDA.

Sounds so like PEGGING don'tcha think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prester Jim View Post
    If the mainstream political parties would just base their thinking on the needs of the citizens, pragmatism and critical analysis rather then wishful thinking and the needs of the corporations we wouldn't be giving a window of opportunity to nutty and dangerous fringe groups like this.
    When did the political class of Europe abandon common sense?
    take a walk in longford town and see how the genuine ordinary people of the town and surrounding areas are treated by the so called refugees ,
    people in the town are so sick of seeing gangs walking up and down main street acting macho and as if they own the place i actually have witnessed this myself ,
    i have witnessed a recent refugee to the town wait until the lights go green and than cross daring anyone to move i know this as i was in the traffic and could see him wagging his finger at all as he crossed, another at christmas demanding the christmas decorations be removed from a department store

about time if it takes a group like PEGIDA so be it, i can guarantee they will get plenty of genuine support that's for sure

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Genuine support = non voter support. Correct?
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Genuine support = non voter support. Correct?
    why do you think non voter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone happy that PEGIDA or their ilk are getting increased support should think very hard about history.
    “The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” -Bertrand Russell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thelimit View Post
    why do you think non voter

Because if PEGIDA run for election here, their vote levels will be laughable?

Page 1 of 824 123451151101501 ... LastLast