Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 324 of 326 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326 LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3252

Thread: Refugees and asylum seekers, coming soon to a place near you

Politics.ie Member flavirostris's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rooskey asylum hotel has spontaneously combusted again. Second time in a month.
    "Criticising the EU in Ireland in the 2010's is like criticising the Catholic Church in the 1950s. You run the risk of being lynched by brainwashed fanatics." - Volatire

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jeesh the owner of that place has very bad luck .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    Rooskey asylum hotel has spontaneously combusted again. Second time in a month.
    I applaud these locals who refuse to give in and have these people housed near them. Watch RTE preach to us from a height today as their presenters are safe in the knowledge their children won't be sharing a classroom with them as they drive home to Foxrock in their 2019 BMW's.
    White lives matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh dear how terrible.
    There are only two genders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I admire their determination not to see Rooskey overrun . I hope they set an example to other small towns around Ireland who are having plantations pressed upon their towns .Hopefully sleeping Ireland will awake ASAP

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shpake View Post
    Quare times if it's got this bad. And it seems that it really has, if this this €2 Bn hospital spend is anything to go by. I wonder what the incentives are for the politicians to be flying in people from beyond the beyond. It could be that in at least one battle Goutha out there in Syria that that bloke Assad acutally did use chemical weapons against 1,000 or so civilians. But let's face it. We might be feeling sorry for Syria or the world out there because they aren't free and democratic. But you can take it as a given that they don't want (or even understand) democracy anyway. They want an Islamic dictatorship of some sort. It may as well be under one dictator as another. The fight out there is all about tribes... mixed with Islamic ideology. Who gives a monkeys about which one prevails? It could even be that the media and politicians fan the flames and keep the thing going. They would have quietened down months back.
    The Assad regime was/is quite secular by all accounts. Obama's Islamic State fighters were the opposite.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I wonder does RTÉ condemn Irish people who resisted the 3 plantations(2 quite successfully)?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The ISIS "state" is now challenging the Vatican for the title of smallest state on the planet. Very soon it won't exist at all. Time for those people to go home.

Politics.ie Member NativeWildCat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Everyone said I was daft to to try the racket in Rooskey, but I crammed the scammers in all the same, just to show 'em. It mysteriously burned down. So I reopened again. That got petrol bombed too. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ireland’s asylum intake among Europe’s lowest | Irish Examiner

Any amount of refugees will be too much for the racists but this link puts context on the hysterical OP.
    If the right of return is short hand for destroying the Israeli state than so be it- if to be for justice is to be anti-Semitic than anti-Semitism is a good thing p.ie in 2019.