Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 388 of 391 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3901

Thread: Corbyn, a serial rebeller...demands conformity of thought and loyalty from Labour

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

UK Labour activists find 4,000 examples of anti Semitism on party Facebook groups
    & Twitter accounts.

Including a member of Momentum's STEERING committee!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quality writing from the Mail:

Neither of Corbyn’s parents was present at the wedding: his father had died the previous year and his mother was not invited.
    I mean...

Anyway, the initial excerpts just confirm what everyone already knows about Corbyn. He's a bad husband and terrible with money. Nothing new so far.

Married to a joyless fanatic | Daily Mail Online
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In Ireland our wonderful Comrades of the Left went to private schools while encouraging the useful idiots that follow them to go to the local rundown shambles of a community school
    Someday, and that day may never come, I will call on you to do a service for me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's so weird how the two Liverpool MPs most despised by Corbynites are Jewish women.

I mean, how massively unlucky.

What *are* the chances?

Politics.ie Member making waves's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Telstar 62 View Post
    It's so weird how the two Liverpool MPs most despised by Corbynites are Jewish women.

I mean, how massively unlucky.

What *are* the chances?
    The are not despised because they are Jewish - they are despised because they are right-wing pale pink tory Blairites.
    Support the nurses strike

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by making waves View Post
    The are not despised because they are Jewish - they are despised because they are right-wing pale pink tory Blairites.
    Ah. That must be what was meant when the main guy trying to get Berger booted described her as "A disruptive zionist". They meant Blairite. There is no problem at all with Labour and Jews.

Just the 100 members suspended by Labour for antisemitism. There's no problem there though.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member former wesleyan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by making waves View Post
    So Berger increases her vote from 7500 to 15,000 becase she's fooled the voters of Liverpool ? And those against her who include nutters who appear on David Icke radio are doing so because she's a sekrit tory and not because she's Jewish ?
    "What Michael Collins accepted in '22,De Valera accepted in'27 and Gerry Adams accepted in '98.Sooner or later they all come around to accepting the Treaty"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Ah. That must be what was meant when the main guy trying to get Berger booted described her as "A disruptive zionist". They meant Blairite. There is no problem at all with Labour and Jews.

Just the 100 members suspended by Labour for antisemitism. There's no problem there though.
    This is priceless. How many members have Labour got? What percentage would 100 be of that membership? You know damned well the far right are a huge danger to Jewish people but you continue to spew your right wing bile against Corbyn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    So Berger increases her vote from 7500 to 15,000 becase she's fooled the voters of Liverpool ? And those against her who include nutters who appear on David Icke radio are doing so because she's a sekrit tory and not because she's Jewish ?

We all know what your agenda is.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Survation was the only promiment pollster who got the GE right in 2016 but everyone against Corbyn including the mass of the MSM commentariat continue to project Yougov -underestimated Labour by 7% at GE - as the 'blue ribbon', most reliable gauge of the electorate. Objectivity getting well defenestrated.