Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 101 of 325 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3247

Thread: Water protest? Hostage situation?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lying eyes View Post
    Maybe he had an accident -after being in the car for the 2 hours plus-----Peed her self ...........So new car required......
    I heard that they had to wipe down the seat in the Dail after Mary Lou's sit in the other day. There was a fair old whiff off it.

Laughing at you and your belief that I have lost.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freewillie View Post
    I heard that they had to wipe down the seat in the Dail after Mary Lou's sit in the other day. There was a fair old whiff off it.
    Who changed your nappy this morning or is that the problem?
    When Karma inevitably comes and kicks you in the balls, I'll be there just in case it needs help.

Politics.ie Member Ramon Mercadar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freewillie View Post
    Took hours to clean Burtons horsesh1t out of the cars.
    In 1908, in London, at the Olympics, Irish American Martin Sheridan announced “This flag dips for no earthly king," when the US team paraded past the royal box.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by an innocent abroad View Post
    Editorial in the Sunday Independent " Sinn Fein thrives when State fails citizens"

Latest News, Sport and Headlines - Independent.ie
    Are you sure that wasn't An Poblacht? Its hard to tell between the two these days.

Politics.ie Member Ramon Mercadar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zappone the pushy Yank is condemning the protest on the MF show.

The great feminist Zappone can't find it in her heart to condemn the pepper spraying of women and children though.

Its enough to make you say Yankee Go Home!
    In 1908, in London, at the Olympics, Irish American Martin Sheridan announced “This flag dips for no earthly king," when the US team paraded past the royal box.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorcan Conroy View Post
    Are FG/Lab paying people to write on this thread? I see more pro establishment comments here, far more than I have heard from ordinary people I meet from all walks of life. This is a popular revolt against those who would see us in poverty and bondage for the rest of our lives. Its time for change.
    That's just fine gael/labour doing damage control . Labour are not really getting the anger out in tallaght at them for throwing there supporters under the bus . The shills on the site denouncing this protest just don't get this is literally the only tactics left to people .
    If the government continue not to listen then things will get a lot worse .

One of the bigest things about the property tax when it came in was the government saying that people were not out protesting and they could only think people did not mind paying this tax . Now when they do come out to protest a smear campaign goes against the protesters . I can tell you there was no bricks etc thrown at that protest only eggs and a water balloon thrown at the car. A government official was left to feel the ire of people that she has betrayed nothing more and she cant put it down to anything else and I dont think her or her ilk will be coming back to Tallaght to soon .
    Support the NVNG Movement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andycap View Post
    "You're an old hag"
    "You're a fu&king toerag"

Direct quotes from one of those youtube videos. Roaring vulgar abuse at a woman trapped in a car.

Some of these people are absolute scum.
    And every one of them has as many votes as yourself....

That's whats really frightening people like you isn't it..?...and what has driven the to this...?.... that people you look down your nose at or thought were too busy reading the sports pages have woken up and are now taking an interest in who is selling off Ireland Inc to the highest bidder...

It's game over......at this rate the government won't be able to operate with the proposals they are suggesting and it will make a mockery of their claim we are the posters boys and girls of Europe....if anything this will inspire more around the EU to rise up if they haven't already..
    What the imagination can't conjure, reality delivers with a shrug

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Proud of tallaght yesterday , feckin proud .

More of this please as its put the wind right up team Ireland

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordman View Post
    Jesus, the Indo have sunk to a new low even for them today.

The week that shook Republic to its core - Independent.ie

The article itself is appalling, but lolooking at the photo just takes the biscuit trying to give the impressive n or thought into people's heads that a aficionados was thrown in the direction of jJoan Burton.

It's a photoshop job for sure. The brick is out of scale for starters but what is the dead giveaway is the movement in the arm of the thrower. See how it is blurred due to motion? Now look at the brick, that should be moving at the same speed as the fellows hand and show the same blur, but it is quite clearly in focus. Oh, and look at the bottom left hand corner of the brick, why is there a 'halo' around it that hides the dark background?

As for the insertion of the snap of Burton, WTF!!!
    Once your ability to function within society depends on a government controlled ID card then you are no longer a free citizen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmallFella View Post
    Great post, this always gets forgotten as the other elephants trample the grass.
    Didn't Mary Lou trample/sit on Maureen O'Sullivan's slot to raise slashes to inner-city community funding in the Dail on Thursday?
    After all, tomorrow is another day.