Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the mayor of Portlaoise be deported??

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Should the mayor of Portlaoise be deported??

http://www.laois-nationalist.ie/news/st ... n&cat=news

Should the Gardai now investigate the major of Portlaoise and if the allegations are proven should he be charged with asylum fraud and sent back to the UK or Nigeria - whichever is appropriate?

If Paddy Clarke's allegations are false - then fair enough, let the man stay.

All the Gardai have to do is call TFL to discover whether its true or not. Surely, our inept police force could manage that?

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is disturbing.
    It is definitely time for this guy to come clean and explain how he comes to be in Ireland.
    And the people who voted to elect him Mayor need to explain themselves also.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You mean the FG/SF delegates? I think in fairness they would not have been aware..

Politics.ie Member FutureTaoiseach's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All illegals without exception must be deported.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also, isn't his day job with Laois County Council? As with any public job any false statements on the application form lead to automatic dismissal. What has the Laois County Manager got to say about this?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default FG support for rotimi adebari

Quote Originally Posted by MookieBaylock
    You mean the FG/SF delegates? I think in fairness they would not have been aware..
    They are aware .I have been writing to them for months providing extensive evidence against rotimi adebari.I have also written several times to Enda Kenny,Charlie Flanagan and Jim O' Keeffe when he was oppositon Justice spokesman.All three replied stating they reject my evidence and that they fully support rotimi adebari.
    Enda Kenny wrote to me chiding me and stating that I was flat out wrong.

Below is just an extract of what I sent to the above politicians.

rotimi adebari ,mayor of portlaoise was featured in the Irish Independent sat aug 25th.
    He had just returned to a heroes welcome in his hometown in nigeria ,the town from which he claims he fled.
    adebari was accused of lying about that asylum claim by the local nigerian newspaper ''This Day'' as the following excerpt from the article shows.

''Mr Adebari also lashed out at the paper's claim that he told "white lies" about having suffered religious persecution in his hometown of Oke Odan as part of his application for asylum to Ireland in 2000.
    "I never claimed there was a religious crisis in the town where I came from," Mr Adebari told the Irish Independent.
    "I left Nigeria because of a personal religious crisis within my own family," said Mr Adebari, who was brought up a Muslim but converted to Christianity over 10 years ago.
    "It would be quite rare in my town, like a Catholic becoming a Protestant in Ireland, and it brought about a bitter, inter-family, religious crisis which forced me to leave," he said.
    Mr Adebari, whose application for asylum was refused in 2000, said he "was very disappointed" when he read the article.

A family dispute is not a qualifying requiste for asylum application.Clearly his application was a fraud.
    He can and does travel to nigeria with absolutely no fear.He lives in Ireland with his wife and four children.
    rotimi adebari was happy for the Nigerian charges d’affaires,the official representative of the Nigerian government in Ireland to attend the ceremony in Portlaoise .He sees no contradiction in seeking asylum from persecution which if it were true is the responsibility of the Nigerian government to prevent and the Nigerian government sees no problem in him gaining residence through the back door of a fraudulent asylum application where that governments name is blackened by one of its own citizens.
    Indeed on the date of rotimi adebari's installation as Mayor of Portlaoise the nigerian Charges D'Affaires was quoted as follows
    '
    We feel so proud at this moment," said Ben Amobi, charge d'affaires at the Nigerian Embassy in Dublin. "Rotimi is an honourable ambassador for his country and for Portlaoise.'

It is clear then ,that illegal aliens from Nigeria use the asylum process to immigrate to Ireland with the collusion and backing of the Nigerian government.
    The asylum system is a provision for the benefit of desperate people whose lives are in danger. People who use it as a means of gaining residency in Ireland when they are clearly not genuine are people of despicable character who climb over the backs of the dying and truly desperate.
    I believe residents of portlaoise have a constitutional right to refuse to pay rates or any other charges levied by Portlaoise town council as it is headed by an illegal alien The imposition of taxes by an illegal alien could not be upheld by the Supreme Court .

He was accorded conditional residency on the basis that one of his children was born in Ireland after his application for asylum failed.There was no Dail Bill debated or passed and signed into law by the President granting an amnesty to illegal aliens.
    Indeed the then Minister for Justice stated categorically that an amnesty was not being granted.
    Therefore in legal terms his current status is illegal granted conditional residency,the conditions being determined by the executive (Minister for Justice) and therefore also open to legal challenge.

Here are some extracts from the nigerian Daily Independent of 12 sept. 2007.

''By making history as the first black man on the face of earth (since) 1999 to lead the all-white council in Portlaoise Town Council in Ireland, Mr. Rotimi Adebari, 43, and indigene of Oke-Odan in Yewa South Local Government Area of Ogun State, indeed is living up to his "Barry White" nickname.

It was in this light that a proud and appreciative community ably led by an accomplished medical doctor now monarch of the town, the Oloke-Odan of Oke-Odanland, Oba (Dr.) Oluwarotimi Oluremi Lajulo 11, rallied support, prayers and words of encouragement for the budding global leader in a reception ceremony that took place at the community’s city square on August 16, 2007.''

Please note racial component of the 'Barry White' reference. Imagine if the role was reversed in Ireland the multicultural harridenes would be going apoplectic.

''Representatives of the Christian and Muslim faiths, the traditional worshippers, led emotional prayer sessions for the man recognised by the London-based influential Exclusive Magazine as one of the leading young global community leader. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) was represented by the association’s local chairman, Apostle Samuel Olabode Fakorede while the Imam of Ansar-ud-Deen Society of Nigeria, Alhaji Tajuden Adisa Taiwo, represented the Muslim community at the occasion.''

''The Ogun State Deputy Governor, Alhaja Salmot Makanjuols Badru, represented by Alhaji Abass Olanigan, described the success of Adebari in Ireland as a collective one for all indigenes of Yewa/Aworiland in particular; the entire people of Ogun State, Nigeria, the African continent and the entire black race in general. ''

''Otunba Kunle Osifeso, a close friend of the Mayor from Ijebu-Ife, led a retinue of friends to savour the joy of the moment. They were supported by the Balogun Adinnin of Oke-Odan Central Mosque, Abdul Odunlami.''

The above quotations show this mans claim of persecution from muslims is a lie.There was no shortage of muslim or christian support at his recent appearance as a celebrity in nigeria who has effectively conned the Irish people.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have documentary evidence from all these politicians should they try to deny the above.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

dub006 - there is no libel in that if you could provide links please???

I don't want to see this serious, topical thread being deleted under the DGDS rule.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ps. andrew is you decide dub's statement is too provocative, please delete the post - not the thread....

Dub,

if what you say is true and you can provide links, this is certainly a Garda matter...

Quote Originally Posted by dub006
    I have documentary evidence from all these politicians should they try to deny the above.
    Ah. You're one of those.

Mookie, I recommend you report dub006's post on this thread to the mods. It's a valuable thread and, provided the saner posters can stay on the right side of the law, should stay up.
    "If there is a future, it will be Green." - Petra Kelly.

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast