Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Ming Flanagan MEP GUE/NGL

Default Luke Ming Flanagan MEP GUE/NGL

Luke 'Ming' Flanagan TD joined GUE/NGL grouping in the European Parliament

I have joined the GUE/NGL grouping in the European Parliament. In many ways the group fits with my ideals. On issues which I don't agree the good news is that the group is a confederation with no whip. Membership of this group will I believe facilitate me in achieving the best possible result for Ireland.
    https://www.facebook.com/Lukemingfla...43937022350284

Ming has a bit of mixed message on it

the video on this page you'll see he very pro-green Luke Ming’s Election disinformation 2014 | Garreth McDaid pro-recycling, reduction, reuse, but he doesn't have time to answer on carbon targets..., the big cliamte questions, any notion of real personal sacrifice for the environment.

he doesn't think its worth risking the water for fracking but will risk water in the bogs ‘Ming, lies and our obliterated raised bogs’ |

he says he takes this position because he doesn't like being people pushed around saves him alot in fuel costs aswell it must

Luke Flanagan
    Climate Change Policy: 30 Apr 2014: Written answers (KildareStreet.com)
    To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform in regard to his recent statement that climate change deniers need to be swept aside, if he is aware that everyone accepts that the climate has been, is and always will be changing, though there are many, including eminent climatologists and scientists, who question whether that change is anthropological, or man-made; the way in which he will sweep these people aside; and if he will make a statement on the matter
    but TDs often asked questions on behalf of others they don't personally agree with
    Last edited by lostexpectation; 23rd June 2014 at 01:56 PM.
    If I ask a question don't just 'like' the post, reply to it. - If I post a lot about a subject I may write a post about it at http://dublinstreams.blogspot.ie/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lostexpectation View Post
    Luke 'Ming' Flanagan TD joined GUE/NGL grouping in the European Parliament

https://www.facebook.com/Lukemingfla...43937022350284

Ming has a bit of mixed message on it

the video on this page you'll see he very pro-green Luke Ming’s Election disinformation 2014 | Garreth McDaid pro-recycling, reduction, reuse

he doesn't hink its worth risking the water for fraking but will risk water in the bogs ‘Ming, lies and our obliterated raised bogs’ |

but TDs often asked questions on behalf of others they don't personally agree with
    As you will see from the link the GUE/NGL is a lot more GUE then it is NGL.

European United Left

Actually some of the constituent groups are great. Check out this one. They have 2 seats.

http://www.partyfortheanimals.nl/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Ming has picked the Sinn Fein Grouping in the European Parliament.

That gives the GUE/NGL five of the fourteen seats on the island!
    Last edited by NYCKY; 12th June 2014 at 06:16 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NYCKY View Post
    Ming has picked the Sinn Fein Grouping in the European Parliament.

That gives the GUE/NGL five of the fifteen seats on the island!
    Five of the fourteen seats or 35.7%. GUE/NGL with 53 MEP's or 6.91% of total.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.”—Albert Einstein.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GabhaDubh View Post
    Five of the fourteen seats or 35.7%. GUE/NGL with 53 MEP's or 6.91% of total.
    Yes thanks, you are right, it is now 14 seats from the island and not 15 as I initially stated.

GDPR Deleted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dana has more credibility than this guy. Anti this and that, he has no solutions just criticisms, a moronic fool who needs a bloody hair cut. I'd call him a hippy, but that would sully the good name of hippies. Clown.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ted08 View Post
    Dana has more credibility than this guy. Anti this and that, he has no solutions just criticisms, a moronic fool who needs a bloody hair cut. I'd call him a hippy, but that would sully the good name of hippies. Clown.
    +1000
    The tide will come in on this clown eventually. To sort of quote the shinners, his day will come.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm fairly anti establishment myself, but this guy is a selfserving tool. He really bigs up non issues and packages them so neatly for his simple minded electorate. Gardai, Herb and Turf being cases in point. While completely ignoring the big issues.
    He, like Wallace and Daly are fecking cartoon caricatures. They are all in need of a good wash by the looks of them. Free electric showers and soap for all the citizenry, anyone?
    Then again, people believe their shyte and vote for them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You are all terrible sore on Ming,just you wait a few hours till mings fans get out of bed , your in for it then.
    A man cannot give birth.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryN View Post
    I'm fairly anti establishment myself, but this guy is a selfserving tool. He really bigs up non issues and packages them so neatly for his simple minded electorate. Gardai, Herb and Turf being cases in point. While completely ignoring the big issues.
    He, like Wallace and Daly are fecking cartoon caricatures. They are all in need of a good wash by the looks of them. Free electric showers and soap for all the citizenry, anyone?
    Then again, people believe their shyte and vote for them.
    Well yeah, that whole garda thing turned out to be a bit of a non-issue, didn't it?
    "It is important therefore that I clarify to the House that in the first instance there are significant monies within Anglo-Irish to take the strain of loan losses arising over the next three or four years, before State support is engaged." Brian Lenihan 15/01/09

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast