Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giuliani & the Elephant in the Living Room

Politics.ie Member Destiny's Soldier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Giuliani & the Elephant in the Living Room

Giuliani said in an interview with Peter Jennings on ABC, that he got prior notice of the WTC collapsing before they did actually collapse.

This is incredible stuff and is the Elephant in your living room defecating on your head but you dont know it and deny it's there.

For those who don't understand let me say it again:

The South Tower collapsed in 56 minutes after having being struck by flight 175.

What expert gave this info to Giuliani? As the architects who contructed the towers can testify, the buildings were designed to take multiple hits from a 707.
    So anybody who can leave their office in New York City drive at top speed to the South Tower get up to the 80 or so floor, assess the structural damage in the intense smoke and fire, and phone someone, who then tells Giuliani the building is going to collapse and NOT relay the message to the Firemen up there putting out the fire is some feat of achievment.
    Who was this structural engineer who made that judgment call all within 45mns of the plane striking the building.
    Why wouldnt the firemen up there not see the building being in imminent danger? In fact one fireman just before the onset of collapse said " we have 2 small fires which can be put out". So the fires were not that intense.

I ask rational minded people: how credible is it that all the firemen would miss the possibility of collapse, and one structural engineer could race to the scene, assess the damage, get out alive but not tell the firechiefs all in 45 mins.

You're right it's not credible.
    And Giuliani watched 300 or so firefighters and policemen get pulverised to death and couldnt get a message over to the fire chiefs on loudspeaker or radio to say GET OUT the buildings are coming down.

All the more shocking a prediction because NO steel frame building of a similar structure ever collapsed by fire.

Giuliani, when confronted in the You Tube Link, denies he said he had prior knowledge the buildings were coming down and sidesteps the question of who told him. Then he goes on using the term implosion.

Bottom line. Giuliani is a placed operative posing as the saviour when he should be in prison for
    1. criminal negligence for not informing the Firemen of the impending collapse:
    2. In prison for wreckless endangerment of his firemen and police officers to toxic fumes in the cleanup process afterwards.

Dont give me it was another screw up!

It had to be and can only be an inside job however fantastical that may seem to people.
    Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
    Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But Conscience asks the question - is it right?
    And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;but one must take it simply because it is right. -MLK

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I imagine its much simplier, he was probably told they would collapse but not in the speed that it happened.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Giuliani & the Elephant in the Living Room

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny's Soldier
    It had to be and can only be an inside job however fantastical that may seem to people.
    Premise 1: Giuliani said that he knew the buildings were about to collapse.
    Premise 2: The buildings did collapse.
    Conclusion: Giuliani planned the whole thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes KF but who made that assessment in 45 mins? How could anyone possibly be in a position to assess the structure of the building in such a short period of time?

Supposing Giuliani didnt know the immediacy of the collapse, why has Giuliani not come out and said who told him and have that information thoroughly investigated?

Its totally incredible anyone could have known the buildings could come down at all.

It's the whole essence of the case.
    Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
    Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But Conscience asks the question - is it right?
    And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;but one must take it simply because it is right. -MLK

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got to set the timer for Insider

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would welcome Insiders call on who the Structural Engineer was?

You cannot escape that problem in solving 9/11.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I want to debunk those unpatriotic fools who say the nazis burned the Reichstag. We caught that mentally diminished lone nut as fast as we got Oswald. Top notch police work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny's Soldier
    Its totally incredible anyone could have known the buildings could come down at all.
    It looked obvious to me they were going to come down. I was surprised they stayed up as long as they did.
    Nothing will motivate the lazy / apathetic / Americanised / west-British types to embrace their culture and the Irish language.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Or at least there was a chance, and one is considering giving an evacuation order, a chance is more than enough.
    "Only by applying the most rigorous standards do we pay writing in Irish the supreme compliment of taking it seriously." - Breandán Ó Doibhlín.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When I saw the thread title, I thought that it was referring to this:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast