Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 186 of 201 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2009

Thread: The Failure of Africans Intergrating into Irish Society.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Strange how the OP doesn't mention the African gangs terrorising west Dublin

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rommel View Post
    The doors have been pretty much kick down for good.
    Yeh, it's great isn't it.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ionsniffer View Post
    you agree with allowing failed asylum seekers stay in this country?
    Yep!
    Politics.ie - from 'Ireland's leading politics and current affairs website' to predominantly an echo chamber of bigots, islamophobes and racists....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    You are just to simple to see what will happen.
    There are only two genders.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Rommel View Post
    You are just to simple to see what will happen.
    ye ye, rape, rape, gang rape, more rape, rape gangs, sharia law, more rape, kids raped, compulsory conversion to Islam, grooming gangs, child slavery

It's going to be dire, guys like you and Danny Bile need to get out while you can.
    Pack up the family and head to some place that understands exactly what is going to happen
    Maybe a 5 acre donkey farm in Hungary or Bulgaria
    or the jackpot, if Trump let's you in (shouldn't be a problem, you are white, European and a racist, so that would fit his criteria), head to Alabama
    Get a 10 buck an hour non union, no healthcare job on an Assembly line for Korean cars.
    And live happily in a trailer park for eternity, safe from darkies and muzzies.
    The Trumpian cult equivalent of Georgetown Guyana!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ye ye, rape, rape, gang rape, more rape, rape gangs, sharia law, more rape, kids raped, compulsory conversion to Islam
    The precedent has now been set anyone can now use it to stay in the country.
    There are only two genders.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitchcock View Post
    Are you Trampas's official spokesperson now, in fairness being a lackey is probably the height of your ability?

I note once again you've avoided any engagement on the substance of the posts. Now hush child and let the adults talk.

What utter drivel . I am a lot older than you gary boy .

More jackass rubbish .donkeys .

Do you ever back up anything you spew out ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atkin8 View Post
    What utter drivel . I am a lot older than you gary boy .

More jackass rubbish .donkeys .

Do you ever back up anything you spew out ?
    Now you're just simply babbling. You have yet to make a single comment in response to the substance of the posts.
    Politics.ie - from 'Ireland's leading politics and current affairs website' to predominantly an echo chamber of bigots, islamophobes and racists....

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I did. Look up ICE ICE (@ICEgov) | Twitter These scammers must be shown for what they are, SCAMMERS

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by owedtojoy View Post
    I am now retired and worked in an African country earlier in my career.

African country enforce their laws, and they live in a macho society. Surprised? Why should anyone be? I always though we aspired to be better for its own sake, not to pat ourselves on the back for how brilliant we are.

I have met African immigrants, but none of the wealthy ones you seem to have met. Most are hardworking and want to contribute. By the way, African immigration is dwarfed by (legal) immigration from Poland and Eastern Europe. Why are all the negative feelings reserved for Africans? You were fine with making money from Africa and Africans. Why the over-zealous begrudgery towards Nonsu Muojeke?

Why can communities band together to stops wind farms or roads, but not to help another human being?

Well Done to the Tullamore Community!
    African countries selectively enforce their laws. Try and be a non-national tax paying resident in these countries running a business and see how selective the application of tax audits , health inspection etc. .
    This selective application is one of the main reasons why they in general remain as basket cases and their citizens leave as economic migrants. There is a rich elite and the remainder are generally poor. Foreigners are accepted once they bring investment and create jobs.
    Arriving on the shores of a country such as Ireland where they are able to obtain housing , accommodation, use a proper bathroom, electricity, health services and education is akin to winning the lotto for them. That is why the vast majority come here simple as that.
    Like anyone receiving something for absolutely nothing they lose their own sense of self-respect and this in turn is expressed as disrespect for the host country. This in turn leads to complete fleecing of the country.
    I have also worked in Asian countries and the difference in terms of self sufficiency, willingness to work etc. is obvious so different from Africa. Just look at how they have developed in the last 50 years often from economies and ethnic challenges that were far greater than Africa.
    So called me racist if you wish but as I said before how many African kids are you sending to University and how many jobs do you create in Africa,
    I have no particular dislike of Nonso Moujeke . I do feel that it is important that laws that are in place to protect the interests of the Irish people are applied and not left to some short sighted self-serving politicians to bypass legislation. So why not use section 4 to bypass planning laws, a word with the garda judge to drop a drink driving charge etc? It happened but not so much now and politicians have to resign or be fired..
    As regards me being happy to work in Africa I have also worked in horrible places in Asia and South America I was not happy to work there but content to do so as I was being paid. It is also important to understand that my investments in Africa and the jobs and wages I have created has far exceed any profit I have made.
    One hopes that the misguided people of Tullamore do not regret their efforts when their town eventually evolves into a ghetto like parts of Balbriggan, Clonee,, Tyrellstown and similar areas in the midlands.
    The inability of people of African decent in general to integrate in European society has been proven time and time again from the banlieues, to the ghetto in English town, Unlike France and England however Ireland was not an imperial power so we do not deserve this..
    I am not saying we should stop immigration nor asylum seekers but we must have a strict, efficient and enforced system in place and it must be applied regardless of sentiments and emotional petitions. There is no reason why any Nigerian , South African, Zimbabwean, Zambian , Tanzanian, Kenyan, needs to be an asylum seeker. As for Somali, Eritrean, Ethiopian there is no reason why they should present themselves at Dublin Airport as an asylum seeker. They can walk across the border to a neighboring country or become an IDP in their own.
    Neither are there direct flts from any of these countries bar Ethiopia to Ireland so lets have a system in place that protects the interest of the native Irish population and its Judeo Christian society before it loses patience and reacts like many countries in Europe by voting for what some consider as extreme right wing parties.