Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: get fake shop fronts up minnions dont shame us

Default get fake shop fronts up minnions dont shame us

Well now just as things couldn't get any more bizarre the worlds warmongers have insisted that fake shopfronts be installed in closed units in Fermanagh and Cavan whos being shamed i wonder them or us

Fake shops used to make towns neater for G8 - RTÉ News

Not satisfied with the biggest militarisation of this region since the tan war and the trampling of peoples civil rights they don't want the worlds media to see the economic damage their policies have caused what cynical b@stards
    i owe my allegiance only to the working class

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should be a bye law for this everywhere. Dead frontage is always an eye sore and devalues a neighbourhood.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by off with their heads View Post
    Well now just as things couldn't get any more bizarre the worlds warmongers have insisted that fake shopfronts be installed in closed units in Fermanagh and Cavan whos being shamed i wonder them or us

Not satisfied with the biggest militarisation of this region since the tan war and the trampling of peoples civil rights they don't want the worlds media to see the economic damage their policies have caused what cynical b@stards
    Yes.. it would be so much more productive to present your town as a sh1thole before the world's media.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by off with their heads View Post

I don't believe you! Arrrrgh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Note to the OP:

There's no mention of Cavan in that article.
    Eagla agus eaglais: an bhfuil an fhréamh teangeolaíochta céanna acu?

Temporary Ban
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

London did something similar with the Olympics but didn't go as far as fake shop fronts. Apart from no road works and all scaffolding taken down, hoarding was painted green and, in some cases, fake hedges, bushes and even trees on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnfás View Post
    Should be a bye law for this everywhere. Dead frontage is always an eye sore and devalues a neighbourhood.
    Agreed our local Dunnes stores has started to do that in their shopping centre.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Nelson View Post
    Yes.. it would be so much more productive to present your town as a sh1thole before the world's media.

Surely the point is that it should be practice and not just so the Captains of the worlds Capitalists won't be offended.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Dylan2010

lol, is Catherine II coming to , to complete the charade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Half Nelson View Post
    Well it is Fermanagh.

What is the World expecting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I recommend they start by boarding up the Enniskillen Orange lodge......... With BtB still inside.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast