Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Council new election boundaries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Dublin City Council new election boundaries

Follow the money in this country and it ALWAYS goes back to state support, be it tax breaks, state contracts and the manipulation of markets for the gombeen class.

Politics.ie Member rockofcashel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

whats your own ?
    1,197 people agree with me.. how many agree with you ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do away with them all, pay some one to run the county and city.

Quote Originally Posted by PO'Neill View Post
    Linky no worky but I've seen the full report. Big changes in my area of Finglas/Ballymun' provides an opportunity for the FFailures to crawl back after losing their 2 seats in DNW in 2011. FG's Tormey is gonna get a new patch to torment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Extra seat for new Beaumont/Donaghmede ward .....SF to take 3 here.
    IRELAND FIRST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rockofcashel View Post
    whats your own ?
    Rather not say, might some time have to answer a few questions at my local cumman regarding my comments on the ' orangies '
    Follow the money in this country and it ALWAYS goes back to state support, be it tax breaks, state contracts and the manipulation of markets for the gombeen class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarnivalOfAction View Post
    Linky no worky but I've seen the full report. Big changes in my area of Finglas/Ballymun' provides an opportunity for the FFailures to crawl back after losing their 2 seats in DNW in 2011. FG's Tormey is gonna get a new patch to torment.
    Was working yesterday. Hope this works ok - http://www.boundarycommittee.ie/repo...ouncil-Map.pdf

Or else their home page Local Electoral Area Boundary Committee - Home Page

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finally got a chance today to study the new Boundaries - interesting in many cases. In my own DSE there are two new Areas Pembroke/South Dock and Rathgar/Pembroke.

I am delighted to see Donnybrook and Sandymount Villages united and both united back with their natural neighbours in Ringsend and the Inner City. Given that I had previously represeneted the Portobello area between 1993 an 1999 I look forward to getting reacquainted with those areas again. All in all I like them.

If I do get re-elected I will theh have the honour of having represented at one stahe or another all of DSE

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cllr View Post
    Finally got a chance today to study the new Boundaries - interesting in many cases. In my own DSE there are two new Areas Pembroke/South Dock and Rathgar/Pembroke.

I am delighted to see Donnybrook and Sandymount Villages united and both united back with their natural neighbours in Ringsend and the Inner City. Given that I had previously represented the Portobello area between 1993 an 1999 I look forward to getting reacquainted with those areas again. All in all I like them.

If I do get re-elected I will then have the honour of having represented at one stage or another all of DSE

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any word on the likely runners particularly here in my own Dublin bay south. Was out and about today - tough but winnable campaign ahead

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast