Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Squirrel or just a cute rock ?

Default Space Squirrel or just a cute rock ?

Ok I admit it, I'm under a deadline and I needed a break inc some light relief so I went to Fox News to find a laugh.

This is what Foxy News report,

The “creature” was identified on the UFO Sightings Daily website, where its finder, ScottCWaring, held tight to his opinion: That’s one darn cute rodent on Mars.
    “Note its lighter color upper and lower eyelids, its nose and cheek areas, its ear, its front leg and stomach. Looks similar to a squirrel camouflaged in the stones and sand by its colors," he wrote. "Hey, who doesn't love squirrels, right?”
    Others pointed out that the similarity in coloring and position mean it was most likely just a rock, fingering the psychology phenomenon known as pareidolia, a propensity to pick out faces from everyday objects and structures.
    Now lets see how long it takes for the P.ie wits to come up with suitable comments about our former statesmen
    Best regards, Pat.Twitter-energy economy news _ _ Each to their ability, together we progress.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's simply ludicrous. The chances of there being squirrels on Mars are infinitely small.

It's definitely a hamster.
    Cry your hardest now, it opens the lungs, washes the countenance, exercises the eyes and softens down the temper. So cry away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure,but thats a snake in the bottom left hand corner,ready to pounce.
    While in the bottom right hand corner,that snail doesn't look too interested.
    "You think thats bad,theres one lunatic that posts on there 40-50 times a day..He's alone..in bad company!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The recession has spread to Mars too?

Dylan2010

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Gill View Post
    Ok I admit it, I'm under a deadline and I needed a break inc some light relief so I went to Fox News to find a laugh.

Now lets see how long it takes for the P.ie wits to come up with suitable comments about our former statesmen
    how did they miss the mutant frog just top left of the blowup ? , I reckon he is stalking the squirrel for his next meal

Yet nobody has yet asked serious questions such as where ###### has been hiding out recently and have we now got an answer ?
    Best regards, Pat.Twitter-energy economy news _ _ Each to their ability, together we progress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not the first time we've been seeing things on Mars:

Last edited by Drogheda445; 31st May 2013 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I for one welcome our new squirrel overlords. I remind them that as a trusted Mod I may of use to you, perhaps aiding you in finding workers for your acorn mines.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its not a squirrel anyone can see he has no bushy tail. Its definitely a rodent probably a rat they get about...
    Its Up to ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So that's where the lad missing from my gang went. Is there no end to them........

On a serious note, those of us who have long attested to a squirrelist agenda are not surprised. With Armageddon about to befall this planet, is it any wonder our future leaders seek alternative planets to inhabit?
    Even Educated Fleas Do It...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast