Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Aib - increasing interest rates next week ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Aib - increasing interest rates next week ???

Am just in and switched on Late Debate. AIB increasing interest rates next week. Did I hear it right? banks need more funding? This is a big deal for a lot of mortgage holders. 115 families falling into mortgage arrears every day. Will the regulator pass this?

Politics.ie Member IrishWelshCelt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thankfully we've some patriots in this country, Pierce Doherty has put a bill together on the issue:

"Against brute force and injustice the people will have the last say, that of victory" - Commandante Che Guevara

This is the rate rise the parasitic bankers announced in late April (timed to get in there a week before the ECB announced a cut its rates).

Politics.ie Member IrishWelshCelt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thankfully we've some patriots in this country, Pierce Doherty has put a bill together on the issue:

"Against brute force and injustice the people will have the last say, that of victory" - Commandante Che Guevara

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    This is the rate rise the parasitic bankers announced in late April (timed to get in there a week before the ECB announced a cut its rates).
    /MOD/ And there's a big thread on it here http://www.politics.ie/forum/economy...rates-4-a.html /MOD/
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.