Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Blacks Panters in Greece Vow to Exterminate Golden Dawn

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Blacks Panters in Greece Vow to Exterminate Golden Dawn

Greece’s neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party, which critics said have been beating immigrants with impunity as the government is frozen over what to do, will find itself squaring off with people who fight back.Black immigrants in Greece – many of them in the country unlawfully – have formed the Black Panthers, taking their name from a 1960′s black power group in the United States and said they will send out patrols to confront Golden Dawn.In a report aired on Britain’s Channel 4 TV, Michael Chege, a Kenyan who lives in Athens, warned Golden Dawn it would be exterminated if it tries to mess with black people again.He said he and a group of friends have set up a brigade and will protect themselves and neighbors in areas where he said Golden Dawn has attacked immigrants.“I am a member of the Black Panthers and everybody knows that. So I am giving them [Golden Dawn] a straight warning – don’t mess with black people, anyhow. And I mean it,” said Chege speaking to Channel 4 reporter Jamal Osman.“We will exterminate them,” he said. “

Standing up to Golden Dawn in Greece - Channel 4 News

Black Panthers Will Fight Golden Dawn | Greece.GreekReporter.com Latest News from Greece

The circus in Greece threatens to boil over and turn ugly. Is Greece on the cuff of ethnic and racial chaos?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Blacks Panters" conjures up a rather odd image. A series of odd images, even, none of them particularly welcome.

Still, however oddly named, Golden Dawn was pretty much bound to inspire some such reaction.
    Never let the best be the enemy of the good.

Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yayo View Post

The circus in Greece threatens to boil over and turn ugly. Is Greece on the cuff of ethnic and racial chaos?
    No idea, but you can still buy a cup of coffee with euros there.
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

Politics.ie Member stopdoingstuff's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faoi mhóid bheith saor

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not a fan of Golden dawn by a longshot, but perhaps being illegally in the country and all that, maybe these people should simply stop being vigilantes and go back to where they belong?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll not be wearing me black pants on my upcoming visit to Athens* just in case.. green pants will be safe enough I suppose.

*Yes people still go to Greece to do business.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P Ryan View Post
    I'm not a fan of Golden dawn by a longshot, but perhaps being illegally in the country and all that, maybe these people should simply stop being vigilantes and go back to where they belong?
    I'm not a racist but..

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Peaks View Post
    No idea, but you can still buy a cup of coffee with euros there.
    Only white coffee.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verhofstadt View Post
    I'm not a racist but..
    ummm, not agreeing with illegal immigration has exactly what to do with being racist?
    The skin colour of the vigilantes is irrelevant to me, I think they should just go home and stop breaking the laws of said state?

People like you can't claim to be law abiding if on the one hand you rightly condemn facist thugs and hooligans like golden dawn, but on the other hand turn a blind eye to those that don't respect national borders or the legal processes of immigration.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P Ryan View Post
    ummm, not agreeing with illegal immigration has exactly what to do with being racist?
    The skin colour of the vigilantes is irrelevant to me, I think they should just go home and stop breaking the laws of said state?
    Calling for illegal immigrants to be repatriated if racist. Apparently...

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast