Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 100,000 christians die for faith every year: From the vatican

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 100,000 christians die for faith every year: From the vatican

< Mods: I did not know where to put this discussion, so please move if needed, and the ZOO is NOT where it needs to be. If it ends up in the ZOO, then all will know where you stand on this issue and it is an issue we must face >

In todays world too read such a thing, to have it stated by the Vatican is very disturbing. I have sent a letter to Monsignor Silvano Maria Tomasi asking for more data. We talk a lot about Muslims and their rights and treatment, but I ask all of you, What about the Christians??? Please read the link and comment. If true, we have big issues and there is more going on than meets the eye. I know from reading newspapers online and off about the persecution of Christians, but if this report is true, it is a very bad thing indeed.

I had a friend in Iraq email me that the world is facing a clash of cultures and I did not put 2 and 2 together until now.

100,000 Christians die for faith every year: Vatican

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-service.html
    Luke 22:36 - 38 / Psalm 144:1

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd take anything the Vatican have to say on any subject with a few quarryloads of salt.

Show us the data and the methodologies used to collect it, then we can discuss the validity of the claim.

Until then it must remain in the same category as anything else emanating from a religious organisation: file under fantasy.

Politics.ie Member LamportsEdge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats a nice round handy number.
    Whenever understanding exists, accepting or rejecting is unnecessary. (Fundamentals of a Gnostic Education).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Millions of xtians die each year yet none are born. Film at eleven.
    Whenever understanding exists, accepting or rejecting is unnecessary. (Fundamentals of a Gnostic Education).

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this the same Vatican that carried out the Inquisition when up to 300,000 were murdered? Sort out the perverts in your own organisation first.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

On Vatican radio, he was quoted on Tuesday saying the figures were 'shocking' and 'incredible'.
    I concur with that bit.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Strange complaint from an organisation which promises a day of judgement when their god will kill everyone on the planet. Oh joyous day, such rapture to be had..

Dylan2010

Religious freedom is beset by "sectarianism, intolerance, terrorism and exclusionary laws," he said
    this line is funny, because its exactly what the roman catholic church does as part of its day to day operations and goals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't confuse me with facts; my mind is already made up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't confuse me with facts; my mind is already made up.

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast