Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 292

Thread: #VinB Tue, 28/05/2013: Sorry Alan, we have no confidence in you?

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,995
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default #VinB Tue, 28/05/2013: Sorry Alan, we have no confidence in you?

    Tonight, the Fianna Fail motion of no confidence in the Minister of Justice, crucial politics or cute hoor politics? To discuss the proposition we have the erudite Mattie McGrath, TD, the often impenetrable Bernard Durkan, TD and the cranial superiority of Fionnan Sheahan, Pol Corr for The Irish Independent. To review the papers, Carol Hunt, also of The Irish Independent will be along to feed Vinny his cues. (Sorry about late thread start, serious tech issues here, doing this on my phone.)
    Last edited by Astral Peaks; 29th May 2013 at 12:03 AM.
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member neiphin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Posts
    5,511
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    "If we VOTE YES there will be no more austere budgets. Fact " Hammer, mayday 12'

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member eoghanacht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    sitting on my toilet.
    Posts
    33,357
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Sher why shouldn't a minister abuse the power of his office to carry out personal attacks on whoever miffs him off.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Peaks View Post
    Tonight, the Fianna Fail motion of no confidence in the Minister of Justice, crucial politics or cute hoor politics.To discuss the proposition we have the erudite Mattie McGrath, TD, the often impenetrable Bernard Durkan, TD and the cranial superiority of Fionnan Sheahan, Pol Corr for The Irish Independent. To review the papers, Carol Hunt, also of The Irish Independent will be along to feed Vinny his cues. (Sorry about late thread start, serious tech issues here, doing this on my phone.)
    God almighty ap, can you not get this out on time?

    Excuses excuses.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member dresden8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    Sher why shouldn't a minister abuse the power of his office to carry out personal attacks on whoever miffs him off.
    Knowing sh1tters affinities shouldn't that be "whoever milfs him off"?

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,995
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    All donations of unwanted laptops gratefully accepted!!!!!!
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    25,995
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davoid View Post
    God almighty ap, can you not get this out on time?

    Excuses excuses.
    Define "on time"?
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member ruserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the Bunker...Returning Fire!
    Posts
    29,259
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davoid View Post
    God almighty ap, can you not get this out on time?

    Excuses excuses.
    Boycott the "Irish" Sun rag.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member artfoley56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    courtown, Dun Laoghaire
    Posts
    9,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    this wouldnt happen if it was rus.........
    "I like a bit of a cavort, I don't send 'em solicitor's letters. I apply a bit of pressure"

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    9,700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Peaks View Post
    All donations of unwanted laptops gratefully accepted!!!!!!
    Maybe the thread should be retailed " sorry astral peakes, we have no confidence in you?"

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •