Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Make vaccination a condition of children's allowance, school enrollment etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Make vaccination a condition of children's allowance, school enrollment etc

A small minority of parents don't see to it that their children are vaccinated. This behaviour endangers all children. In Australia this is now a hot topic with new rules:

Vaccinate your children or declare why not, parents told
    Parents will be forced to either vaccinate their children or register for an exemption in order to enrol them in childcare, after changes to the Public Health Act passed through cabinet Monday night
    Personally I'd go further than Australia and make vaccination a condition of children's allowance and ultimately school enrollment. Thoughts ?

cYp
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unconstitutional never mind immoral.

Politics.ie Member stopdoingstuff's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who is liable if things go wrong? The companies, the schools, the State, the decision makers.....or perhaps no one?
    Faoi mhóid bheith saor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And make them all have a breakfast and proper packed lunch as well. Damn the begrudgers, do it, save us all having to put up with whinging over sugared soda heads with attitude, and thats just the creche brats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    Who is liable.......perhaps no one?
    Well thats the Irish way is'nt? no one is ever liable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure let the state take all children off the mothers as soon as the cord is cut altogether!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Make breast feeding mandatory. Stuff those tits in their little faces.

Politics.ie Member Nemesiscorporation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberianpan View Post
    A small minority of parents don't see to it that their children are vaccinated. This behaviour endangers all children. In Australia this is now a hot topic with new rules:

Vaccinate your children or declare why not, parents told

Personally I'd go further than Australia and make vaccination a condition of children's allowance and ultimately school enrollment. Thoughts ?

cYp
    I would go a lot further.

The parents are endangering there children by not getting them vaccinated.

Social services should be immediately called in if a parent refuses to have there child vaccinated.

A judge should order immediate vaccination in the nearest A&E unit and social services supervision of the parents, to check if they are fit to be parents.

Vaccinations work by group vaccination. Having one or two unvaccinated in that group can lead to an outbreak, putting all the children at risk.

Any parent responsible for an outbreak I would support having them charged with causing that outbreak and any harm that follows such as being crippled by Polio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If we take a look back a couple of years ago when there was an absolute panic over the swine flu. National hysteria set in and thousands of parents were frightened and emotionally blackmailed into getting their kids vaccinated. It transpired then that half a dozen or a dozen of these children contracted narcolepsy. The pharmaceutical company is not liable of course. The swine flu was no more dangerous than the regular seasonal flu. Could you imagine if the powers that be in this country listened to some of the voices calling for the vaccine to be mandatory, how many young lives could of been affected?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seanmacc View Post
    If we take a look back a couple of years ago when there was an absolute panic over the swine flu. National hysteria set in and thousands of parents were frightened and emotionally blackmailed into getting their kids vaccinated. It transpired then that half a dozen or a dozen of these children contracted narcolepsy. The pharmaceutical company is not liable of course. The swine flu was no more dangerous than the regular seasonal flu. Could you imagine if the powers that be in this country listened to some of the voices calling for the vaccine to be mandatory, how many young lives could of been affected?

Thankfully I didn't get kids vaccinated for this, I thought it was hyped up to the last and some pharm companies made some amount of money!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast