Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Should our immigration policies discriminate of ethnicity and faith?

Politics.ie Member Eric Cartman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Should our immigration policies discriminate of ethnicity and faith?

Interesting article here by newly-American citizen, former Dutch-Somali writer Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Why the U.S. Needs a New Loyalty Oath - WSJ.com

I think she makes some compelling points regarding immigration to the Western world. It's time we cut Islamic immigration. Let's just stop the politically correct crap. Strict quotas ensuring the proportion of Muslims here never rise above the 0.8% they currently comprise, and countries with larger proportions such as France needs to ensure their numbers decline over time.

Whatever legal maze liberals have created to prevent this needs to be dismantled. I've had enough of ethnically-motivated rapes in Sweden, paedophile grooming in Britain and riots in France. This quarrelsome religion must be tackled. Liberals too need sorting out: I see Muslims and aggressive secularists as two nasty little minorities, that enable one another and we need to squash them.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If we dont, our grandchildren will curse us for it.

Politics.ie Member APettigrew92's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Interesting article here by newly-American citizen, former Dutch-Somali writer Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

I think she makes some compelling points regarding immigration to the Western world. It's time we cut Islamic immigration. Let's just stop the politically correct crap. Strict quotas ensuring the proportion of Muslims here never rise above the 0.8% they currently comprise, and countries with larger proportions such as France needs to ensure their numbers decline over time.

Whatever legal maze liberals have created to prevent this needs to be dismantled. I've had enough of ethnically-motivated rapes in Sweden, paedophile grooming in Britain and riots in France. This quarrelsome religion must be tackled. Liberals too need sorting out: I see Muslims and aggressive secularists as two nasty little minorities, that enable one another and we need to squash them.
    Firstly, are you a citizen of all three of those countries? How does it concern you?

Christ Alive. There is no such thing as "Bad Muslims." If a Muslim adhered to the basic tenets of their faith, then they wouldn't be "rapists, pedophiles and rioters." There are such things as bad people. But a Muslim who rapes? No. That's nowhere in the Qu'ran. Ergo, not really a Muslim in practice...

We shouldn't allow pedophiles, troublemakers and rapists into our country. That simple demands stricter background checks and maybe some degree of formal application which exists for the US.

But to carpet ban every single Muslim based solely on how they tick the Census Box is Medieval Racism at its finest.

You'll find a host of scum in every world religion. Cop on and stop being such a dimwit.
    Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro - Latin Proverb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirTallaghtban View Post
    If we dont, our grandchildren will curse us for it.
    I hope my grandchildren will be raised absent of UKIP-esque Right-Wing Propaganda.

Clearly you're of a different school of thought.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by APettigrew92 View Post
    I hope my grandchildren will be raised absent of UKIP-esque Right-Wing Propaganda.

Clearly you're of a different school of thought.
    I hope my grandkids doesnt grow up to be a minority in their own land, like native Britons born in London today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope my grandkids doesnt grow up to be a minority in his land, like native Britons born in London today.
    Good Lord.

You're actually serious, aren't you?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What must be defended is liberal democracy, unless you've got a handy alternative. I share your frustration but you've had enough of 'ethnically motivated rapes in Sweden' . Leave it out.

Widen the gene pool.

The inbreds on Kildare Street is evidence enough..

Dublin, but lived in Tipp, Limerick, Kildare, NI, UK & USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope my grandkids doesnt grow up to be a minority in their own land, like native Britons born in London today.
    I presume you will be giving the Irish their marching orders?

Dublin, but lived in Tipp, Limerick, Kildare, NI, UK & USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So before the imigrants arrived we had no rape paedophile grooming or riots???

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast