Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rich Hire Handicapped Tour Guides To Skip Lines At Disney World

Default The Rich Hire Handicapped Tour Guides To Skip Lines At Disney World

You can't blame the rich for lack of imagination. Wealthy Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides to skip lines at Disney World. Apparently a black-market for handicapped Disney guides has now emerged the New York Post reports.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No different to Mick O'Leary buying a taxi plate for his car just so as he could zip along our bus lanes I suppose.
    Heaven and Earth Meet in the Human Heart!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

not to be pedantic about this but surely the OP should read "some rich people.........

I am sure that there are a lot of rich people who disapprove of this just as much as the rest of us

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The super rich are probably hiring disabled tour guides that have twins in a double wide stroller.
    History will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like the rich hiring congenital liars to audit their accounts. So whats new.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanieFitz View Post
    not to be pedantic about this but surely the OP should read "some rich people.........

I am sure that there are a lot of rich people who disapprove of this just as much as the rest of us
    we can't be sure can we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Disney has a fastpass system in place that, if planned correctly, means you never need to see a queue at all, certainly that was the case when I went around 12 years ago, I don't see why this would be needed at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWhatIMeanLike View Post
    You can't blame the rich for lack of imagination. Wealthy Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides to skip lines at Disney World. Apparently a black-market for handicapped Disney guides has now emerged the New York Post reports.
    I really should but be outraged by this but it's just too funny. Who ever came up with this idea must be an evil genius.

Politics.ie Member LamportsEdge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Simple solution. Any wealthy person caught doing this should be immediately taken to the nearest hospital and conferred with the relevant handicap.

Everyone is happy. They get to skip the queue in future and the queue is happy to let them in. I would extend this. If Sean Quinn says he only has three shilling and sixpence in his pocket I would have a team of accountants make sure that that is all he is ever able to access again in his life.

Sorted.

One wonders if the rule existed around the declared wealth of wealthy people that anything found above the declared income would be forfeit would we suddenly see a rash of newer, more honest accounts being published.

There is precedent for this. The laws against 'luxury' which was a crime at one time in Ancient Rome.
    Whenever understanding exists, accepting or rejecting is unnecessary. (Fundamentals of a Gnostic Education).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I was rich I would do the same thing myself. It is like that scene from Larry David about the guy who pretends to be mentally handicapped to jump the queue to the cinema.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast