Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Boyle planning a Comeback....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Dan Boyle planning a Comeback....

I see from the Journal.ie that Dan Boyle is considering running in the local elections next year....(cant link from phone)....

Be interesting to see what he would poll.Am I right in thinking he never managed to get elected to anything??

When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    I see from the Journal.ie that Dan Boyle is considering running in the local elections next year....(cant link from phone)....

Be interesting to see what he would poll.Am I right in thinking he never managed to get elected to anything??

Is he twittering on his plans?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will he do a singalong election campaign ! We do have the cream of the crop of politicans here in cork and county!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sure why not .....all is forgiven .....Bring back the dream team of FFailures and tomato posters
    IRELAND FIRST

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As his cousin Susan?
    I mean has anyone seen the pair of them in the same room?
    "Keep firing & don't stop until I tell you" General Tom Barry

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Danny Boy was elected in 2002 in Cork south Cen. That would not surprise me, as that Cork crowd have been electing Tricky Martin for years. Martin ( the fellow who put money into ladies accounts) has achieved nothing for twenty years-oh -sorry, he did assist to destroy the Country........

In the story below the one about the probable return of Boyle in journal.ie, we see Eamonn Ryan stating that the Greens predicted the property crash but didn't do enough to warn people. They lacked conviction, he says...so much so that they went into Government with the gang who helped cause the destruction of the country's economy.

A recycled-career announcement sits above a recycled version of history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He was elected to Dail in 2002 but lost seat in 2007. I suppose he has to do something for a crust.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if he is smoking/dreaming, then its best if he takes some more guitar lessons, that rythem crack never worked.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast