Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CIA Agent Caught In Moscow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default CIA Agent Caught In Moscow.

The cold war never ended,as the cat and mouse game of spies and counter intelligence continues between Russia and America.
    Photos of the arrest operation are shown on RT.
    The FSB say man is Ryan Fogle,and is third secretary in the American embassy.
    There dosent seem to be any doubt about his guilt,with a range of disguises,money and equipment were on his person when arrested,not to mention written instructions for the Russian he was attempting to spy for the CIA.

"Russia’s counterintelligence agency has detained a CIA agent in Moscow trying to recruit an officer of the Russian secret service, the Federal Security Service (FSB) announced. The agent was operating under guise of career diplomat."

CIA agent trying to recruit Russian intelligence officer detained in Moscow - FSB ? RT News

Russian FSB detains US diplomat accused of spying
    "You think thats bad,theres one lunatic that posts on there 40-50 times a day..He's alone..in bad company!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tit for tat expulsions to follow I expect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james toney View Post
    y.
    There dosent seem to be any doubt about his guilt,with a range of disguises,money and equipment were on his person when arrested,not to mention written instructions for the Russian he was attempting to spy for the CIA.
    Yea because spies go around with disguises, wads of notes and equipment on their person at all times. Just so they can be spotted easily.

Thankfully, Lucas North got out of there and Connie's cover was blown.
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how is this news?
    all major nations with real intelligence services have agents in every embassy as "cultural attachés".
    the arrest is part of a bigger game being played between moskow and washington.
    I liberate minds with my music. That's more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever. - Kanye West

Politics.ie Member sauntersplash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zakalwe1 View Post
    how is this news?
    all major nations with real intelligence services have agents in every embassy as "cultural attachés".
    the arrest is part of a bigger game being played between moskow and washington.
    There's a bigger game between Moscow and Washington and you don't consider it news?

I would like to get involved in this please, anyone out there who can make that happen please pm me asap. I'm off to buy a trenchcoat.
    "No." - Rosa Parks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sauntersplash View Post
    There's a bigger game between Moscow and Washington and you don't consider it news?

I would like to get involved in this please, anyone out there who can make that happen please pm me asap. I'm off to buy a trenchcoat.
    He is alleged to have offered $1 Million pa for info on the government. Our politicians give it up for free. petunia

So you are not needed.
    ‘The Great only appear great because we are on our knees: Let Us Rise!’ “ (James Larkin)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

€500 notes instead of dollars to recruit agents.The € still has a good name
    "You think thats bad,theres one lunatic that posts on there 40-50 times a day..He's alone..in bad company!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seems all a bit amateurish to me although the money shows that it was a sanctioned operation. Could the CIA really be that amateur?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Yea because spies go around with disguises, wads of notes and equipment on their person at all times. Just so they can be spotted easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
    Seems all a bit amateurish to me although the money shows that it was a sanctioned operation. Could the CIA really be that amateur?
    I concur, seems all too convenient
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast