Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: ILP councillor goes completely "Bertie", concerning priorities

Northern Ireland - without forgiveness, there is dysfunctionality.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ILP councillor goes completely "Bertie", concerning priorities

I would have thought that in the week when emigration statistics are indicating a massive problem in the Labour market (not that the Looper Party care about that anymore), that the politicians would have had their minds concentrated on the issue.

Especially considering that the unemployment problem is worse in Donegal than in any other local authority area, with the possible exception of Limerick city.

However, it seems that a certain clown councillor in Donegal for the Looper would have had other things on his mind. This is a priority issue for him.

Harte pays tribute to Sir Alex Ferguson | Senator Jimmy Harte | The Labour Party

Are the Looper Party following in the footsteps of FFinished ?

How much of the taxpayers money does he intend to throw at a tribute to this undoubtedly rich sports coach ?
    Coveney's ambition is the be Ireland's next EU Commissar and Ireland will pay a price as he builds his CV to position himself sufficiently loyal to the nEU empire.

Politics.ie Member Nemesiscorporation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
    I would have thought that in the week when emigration statistics are indicating a massive problem in the Labour market (not that the Looper Party care about that anymore), that the politicians would have had their minds concentrated on the issue.

Especially considering that the unemployment problem is worse in Donegal than in any other local authority area, with the possible exception of Limerick city.

However, it seems that a certain clown councillor in Donegal for the Looper would have had other things on his mind. This is a priority issue for him.

Harte pays tribute to Sir Alex Ferguson | Senator Jimmy Harte | The Labour Party

Are the Looper Party following in the footsteps of FFinished ?

How much of the taxpayers money does he intend to throw at a tribute to this undoubtedly rich sports coach ?
    I don't know why, but I have a feeling that might not get more people to sign up to the property tax to pay for this event. It is just a feeling I have.

Seriously. Every politician in Donegal is pushing there luck.

Sooner or later someone is going to loose the plot with one of them.

The politicians need to stop rubbing people's noses in it, otherwise someone will loose the plot.