Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Charles Ramsay the musical

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member Asparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,879
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Charles Ramsay the musical

    Man rescues girls and then sings about it...



    The reason why youtube exists!
    ANGER IS A POLICY, GET OFF YOUR KNEES

  2. #2

    Default

    Very good. But it's a bit shocking to think that the girls went missing two years before Youtube was even founded. That's a damn long time to be held like that.
    Redacted.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member Asparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,879
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvotingMachine0197 View Post
    Very good. But it's a bit shocking to think that the girls went missing two years before Youtube was even founded. That's a damn long time to be held like that.
    It is...

    I'd say america is full of Fritzl type situations like this - i hope these brothers get their just desserts.
    ANGER IS A POLICY, GET OFF YOUR KNEES

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asparagus View Post
    It is...

    I'd say america is full of Fritzl type situations like this - i hope these brothers get their just desserts.
    I'd imagine there are more to be found in similar circumstances alright - but will they ever be? The FBI list is a bit depressing but I suppose the recovery of the girls this week will bring some comfort to some people.

    FBI — Kidnappings & Missing Persons
    Redacted.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,829
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    And to think the the lead singer (the Hispanic guy)ever even got a back up spot.

    Edit,Mr A Cordero.
    Last edited by cnocpm; 10th May 2013 at 06:02 PM.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member Asparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,879
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvotingMachine0197 View Post
    I'd imagine there are more to be found in similar circumstances alright - but will they ever be? The FBI list is a bit depressing but I suppose the recovery of the girls this week will bring some comfort to some people.

    FBI — Kidnappings & Missing Persons
    And despair to others - can you imagine what parents of missing children are thinking after spending years mourning and trying to find some closure for their lost kids
    ANGER IS A POLICY, GET OFF YOUR KNEES

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •