Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Nuisance! Potential Cure.

Default Football Nuisance! Potential Cure.

For years a group of teenagers have been driving us around the bend with their inconsiderate booting of a football against our garden wall, windows, and flower beds. The irresponsible parents cannot be spoken to. Tried many times. The father is a first class aggressive moron.

On and off for years the problem has persisted.

The Garda although understanding are never around when the nuisance is at it's worst, late at night.

County Council political correct young ladies tell me children have to play somewhere !!!

There is a large green 50 metres from our home. Will the foul mouthed abusive louts play there? No. The grass may be wet!

Well a week ago I was digging sods of turf as I maintained the grass verges along the road outside our home. Also planting flowers for all to enjoy. In fact creating a garden environment. The football bouncing on the flower beds!!!

So I watered the area and lo and behold the football ceases. The poor mites were getting soggy clay on their Trainers!

I have an endless supply of heavy clay in our garden.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MauriceColgan View Post
    For years a group of teenagers have been driving us around the bend with their inconsiderate booting of a football against our garden wall, windows, and flower beds. The irresponsible parents cannot be spoken to. Tried many times. The father is a first class aggressive moron.

On and off for years the problem has persisted.

The Garda although understanding are never around when the nuisance is at it's worst, late at night.

County Council political correct young ladies tell me children have to play somewhere !!!

There is a large green 50 metres from our home. Will the foul mouthed abusive louts play there? No. The grass may be wet!

Well a week ago I was digging sods of turf as I maintained the grass verges along the road outside our home. Also planting flowers for all to enjoy. In fact creating a garden environment. The football bouncing on the flower beds!!!

So I watered the area and lo and behold the football ceases. The poor mites were getting soggy clay on their Trainers!

I have an endless supply of heavy clay in our garden.
    Well done. Obviously these prats could not be seen to have feet of clay!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well done but I would have loaned you this if the problem had have persisted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good for you. The reason why there are so many of these skangers taking over the country is the PARENTS. I know of elderly people living in terror because of these type of louts.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well done Maurice. Use some caustic soda the next time. Don't expect anything from the parents. "Bad bitch, bad pups." (Meant in totally non-sexist way. Figure of speech.)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah .Well done . Now they can't play football they'll probably start doing drugs and robbing houses.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by irelandmearsedotcom View Post
    Yeah .Well done . Now they can't play football they'll probably start doing drugs and robbing houses.

They have a big fkn field to play football in by all accounts. Problem is that doesn't give the feral scum the opportunity to torment their neighbours.

Politics.ie Member NewGoldDream's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I presume the obvious reason kids kick balls against walls instead of around the field is that it comes back? That's why I did anyway...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well Done Maurice.

Now if only you could persuade our national broadcaster that the manegerial role of a certain English commercial football team is not actually newsworthy.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewGoldDream View Post
    I presume the obvious reason kids kick balls against walls instead of around the field is that it comes back? That's why I did anyway...
    Then find a wall not attached to someone's dwelling you inconsiderate yolk. I'm not surprised by your avatar.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast