Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: White British Sex Offenders : A litany of abuse

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default White British Sex Offenders : A litany of abuse

White British males are hiding the faces and keeping a low profile after yet another of their community has been charges with sex offences over a period of several decades.

What is so wrong with their culture that they create these monsters?

See attached article urging white people to finally break this conspiracy of silence:

It's time to face up to the problem of sexual abuse in the white community | Joseph Harker | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

I'm beginning to feel sorry for whites. I have many white friends and I know most of them are wholly opposed to sexual abuse. But they must be worried that their whole community is getting a bad name. I can imagine that, every day, with each unfolding case, they must be hiding their face behind their hands, pleading: "Please, God, don't let it be a white person this time."

And with so many senior community figures implicated, many of us are starting to wonder what will happen to the next generation of whites. How will today's young whites learn that abuse is wrong when their role models are so tarnished?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I walk the dog now, how long do you think it'll take them to find this thread?
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Being white is a religion???

Who knew,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The guardian believe the media should only report sexual abuse when white middle class males are responsible (preferably ones who vote tory)

Dylan2010

lol societies in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Relax

- Its a P.iss Take!
    If you can convince a People to engage in the mass elimination of their own offspring - you can probably get them to do anything...http://irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Politics.ie Member H.R. Haldeman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Guardian writer's joke is all well and good if he is certain beyond doubt that there isn't a disproportionate problem with grooming and abuse amongst some specific minority populations in the UK.

But in order to be certain of that, he would also have to be certain that repressive norms and teachings on sexuality and the status of girls and women that one finds in many parts of the world do not lead to increased levels of sexual crime, or crimes relating to sex and power.

Can he be certain of that? Because if he can it makes me wonder why we in the West have wasted so much time fighting for equality for women, girls, vulnerable children and LGBT minorities all these years. We could have just done nothing all this time and all those groups would have had the same parity of esteem with heterosexual men as they enjoy in rural Pakistan or downtown Kabul.

Yeah, I hope the writer has fully thought through this joke and is entirely comfortable with its implications. Cause I'm not laughing.

Politics.ie Royalty toxic avenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I blame the European Court of Human Rights...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The grooming of young girls is very common in Staffordshire and south Wales - and is exclusively white males.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's something inherent in white people's genetic make up that makes them engage in paedophilia. Watch the denials from the Storm Fronters.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast