Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: More intended violence from muslim nutters

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default More intended violence from muslim nutters

Are the powers that be in the UK going to wait til an attack on the queen or the likes of Cameron happen before a serious debate takes place regarding islam/muslims and western democracy? Yet another intended act of terrorism avoided (bizaarly because of an inaccurate car insurance policy) by radical muslims in the UK.
    The intended victims......the EDL. Now i know Tommy and his mates arent everyones cup of tea........but!!!??!!
    These muppet muslims are proving him (Tommy and the EDL) to be right in their rantings about islam etc.

How plot to slaughter English Defence League supporters failed as radical Islamists' gang turned up late for rally - Independent.ie

"Poor planning - and an early finish for the EDL rally - averted the Dewsbury attack using a nail-filled homemade firework bomb that experts fear could have led to a race war between Islamist radicals and the fragmented extreme right-wing movement".

If the progression of attacks on western countries continues at the sort of rates we've witnessed not forgetting the foiled ones, the coming years are going be "interesting".
    Last edited by fuque; 1st May 2013 at 02:31 AM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fuque View Post
    Are the powers that be in the UK going to wait til an attack on the queen or the likes of Cameron happen before a serious debate takes place regarding islam/muslims and western democracy? Yet another intended act of terrorism avoided (bizaarly because of an inaccurate car insurance policy) by radical muslims in the UK.
    The intended victims......the EDL. Now i know Tommy and his mates arent everyones cup of tea........but!!!??!!
    These muppet muslims are proving him (Tommy and the EDL) to be right in their rantings about islam etc.

How plot to slaughter English Defence League supporters failed as radical Islamists' gang turned up late for rally - Independent.ie

If the progression of attacks on western countries continues at the sort of rates we've witnessed not forgetting the foiled ones, the coming years are going be "interesting".
    Mass deportations of Islamic extremists living in the west are an absolute necessity if we are to preserve what little of our liberties we have left.

I would like to see private charities spring up that offer to cover the costs of voluntary repatriation of Muslims(yes all Muslims) particularly first generation living in the west, with the signing of contracts promising never to return, or at least for a specific period in exchange for assistance.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think this sez it all.
    Luke 22:36 - 38 / Psalm 144:1

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pragmaticapproach View Post
    Mass deportations of Islamic extremists living in the west are an absolute necessity if we are to preserve what little of our liberties we have left.
    sadly i agree. i just dont see a peaceful way forward.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Before anyone starts on about moderate muslims etc...
    The koran as they see it (all muslims) is the direct word of God/allah. Not mohammeds interpretation or anything .......literally the word of God. Now there is lots of nasty stuff in there directing towards "unbeliever, kaffir", dont befriend them/ kill them. Jews are only apes and pigs etc.
    So how can the moderate muslim "realistically" distance themselves from the acts (commandments of allah) of their radical mates? (keeping firmly in mind how literal they take the koran!)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd also like to add, we can all talk about this attack now as a "near miss....a what if" etc...and slag each others views off and make light of it. But i'd like you to imagine your waking up to another Boston marathon situation, men women possibly children bombed/butchered etc, and the emotion that can bring. It appears we were spared this almost by a miracle! It really is an issue, and national governments better start waking up to it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The religion of peace!
    Save the 27th

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    The religion of peace!
    religion my a.rse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion

"Religion is an organized collection of belief systems, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to spirituality and, sometimes, to moral values"

just doesnt seem to equate......does it?

Arent we lucky we have jews like barbera spectre telling us that jews will lead the way in bringing multiculturalism to europe

anyone read the talmud lately and the hatred it spews against non jews ie goyim,gentiles,shiksas and cattle

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast