Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Healy-Rae wants debate on gun ownership?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Healy-Rae wants debate on gun ownership?

Just when we thought the Healy-Rae clan could not get any more ridiculous along comes Michael Healy-Rae. Kerry TD Michael Healy-Rae says a debate is needed on whether people should be allowed to buy guns to protect themselves. Is this madness and another attempt at shameless publicity by the Healy-Raes? Is it a legitimate debate, that some people in isolated rural areas should be allowed firearms with the escalating burglary problem? My view is having more liberal gun laws would be a disaster.

Healy-Rae - debate needed on gun ownership | BreakingNews.ie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When's the real debate on the comb-over ownership gonna happen?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

At some point, as funny as a drunken toddler is eventually you've got to blame the parents for persistently giving the child the WKD.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Healy-Raes never go away you know... They lurk in the sidelines, waiting for the moment to pounce.
    " Hell is other people." No Exit: Jean-Paul Sartre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sighhh, first the brother wants drink drivers let loose on our roads, now the other eejit wants the drink drivers to be armed as well, it looks like I will seriously consider having to move from Kerry.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is he thinking of opening a gun shop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blossie View Post
    Sighhh, first the brother wants drink drivers let loose on our roads, now the other eejit wants the drink drivers to be armed as well, it looks like I will seriously consider having to move from Kerry.
    You couldnt make it up. how people in kerry vote for the Healy Raes is beyond me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blossie View Post
    You need a gun, sher there's drunkards all over the roads. Shooting them will fix it. If the guns get too bad let's just legalise heroin to get the shooters to kill themselves.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nothing wrong with a debate on gun ownership, In fact quite a sensible suggestion.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    You couldnt make it up. how people in kerry vote for the Healy Raes is beyond me.
    How can this country ever survive when all we're left with is these gombeen culchies? The educated young people who could save us have all left.We will end up with a country of social welfare recipients who have never worked a day in their lives and gombeen men like Healy Rae -God help us !

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast