Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little media coverage of case against the government

Default Little media coverage of case against the government

Unlawful spend on children

Given the government's daily debacle on he economy or abortion, this story has gained little attention. Waters has a great point. The government spent money illegally and given the small margin at the end it isn't difficult to say that the illegally bought the electorate's vote. It would be a great day for our democracy if Waters forces a re-vote.
    Thank you for the six thousand likes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not often I'd agree with him. It was a shameful breach of the McKenna judgement. I wouldn't hold my breath though. The dust has settled now.
    At 12 weeks the “clump of cells” toes curl, her mouth makes sucking movements, she has a human face and if you prod the tummy she will move in response

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Waters is a crackpot and it is a pity the IT give him a platform as there are plenty coherent and intelligent conservatives out there.

In this incidence whilst the govt was very wrong, it is silly to claim with certainty that this spend decided the vote
    "Yawn , am I alive yet ?"

Caught between the moon and New York City
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Keith, you must have been waiting a long time for today

http://www.politics.ie/forum/childre...ml#post5998074

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Truth is next to nobody cares folks.
    Сохранить Украины

The government and media do not respect our democracy. They consider voting as your opportunity to agree with their position, nothing more. If you dont agree you'll be given as many opportunities as possible to get it right. That is not democracy, that is coercion(The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced).

Would saying 'If you vote no, There'll be no money in the ATMs and there'll be chaos and you'll starve etc etc' be considered coercion?

I think so.
    Fianna Fail - The Anti Democratic Party & The Anti Constitutional Party. Traitors of Irishmen and Irishwomen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I find that taking a stance thats the polar opposite to the wafler waters's own position suits me well.

I'm not clicking on the link as undoubtedly there's a picture of the twat trying to look christ like.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    Truth is next to nobody cares folks.
    Isn't that a sad indictment of the Irish public that a government can illegally take and spend our money in order to buy our votes?
    Thank you for the six thousand likes.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith-M View Post
    Unlawful spend on children

Given the government's daily debacle on he economy or abortion, this story has gained little attention. Waters has a great point. The government spent money illegally and given the small margin at the end it isn't difficult to say that the illegally bought the electorate's vote. It would be a great day for our democracy if Waters forces a re-vote.
    Yes , john.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    Not often I'd agree with him. It was a shameful breach of the McKenna judgement. I wouldn't hold my breath though. The dust has settled now.
    I know , Patricia.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast