Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are We Held Hostage By Bankers? No Cuts For Richie Boucher At Bank of Ireland

Default Are We Held Hostage By Bankers? No Cuts For Richie Boucher At Bank of Ireland

Richie Boucher's pay package is well above €800,000 well above the €500,000 pay cap plea introduced by Noonan. Boucher refuses to take any more reductions his remuneration package. And what does the Minister do?

Why is Boucher one of the lending architects of the Irish bubble still allowed to continue to ruin our banks?

Well you see we HAD to bail out the banks so depositors would not lose their money.

Now the ECB has said that depositors can expect to lose their deposits aftr the banks have been bailed out.

So the banks can take your deposits, without offsetting the stolen deposits off monies owed to the bank and you will STILL owe them what you owe them, even if they take €900,000 off you and you only owed €50,000.

This is the EU you voted for so 'shurrup'!
    Fianna Fail - The Anti Democratic Party & The Anti Constitutional Party. Traitors of Irishmen and Irishwomen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWhatIMeanLike View Post
    Richie Boucher's pay package is well above €800,000 well above the €500,000 pay cap plea introduced by Noonan. Boucher refuses to take any more reductions his remuneration package. And what does the Minister do?

Why is Boucher one of the lending architects of the Irish bubble still allowed to continue to ruin our banks?
    There are two things that the government must do over the next few weeks if they want to maintain any credibility whatsoever

The first one is to oppose outright any increases in Richie Boucher's salary; publicly and unequivocally.

The second one is to be a little more forceful with public sector unions than running down to the Labour commission in the hope that they can rescue what is clearly a dead duck

Politics.ie Member Spanner Island's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The answer to the Q is Yes...

The banks now rule the f***ing world thanks to the total failure to deal with them the way they should have been dealt with back in 2008...

They've been bailed out and instead of pumping all that bailout money into the economy where it was supposed to go... they've simply hoarded it or shoved it into Government bonds etc...

Their arrogance has returned with a vengeance (if it ever left)...

It's a travesty what's happened... but it has happened and it continues... a massive global fraud being perpetrated by governments and banks and the top 5% on the rest of us...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jaysus I hope my son is good with numbers.

Bankings where's it at people. Apart from a soccer player it's the only job where you can behave like a major sh!te and get paid more.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daveL View Post
    The second one is to be a little more forceful with public sector unions than running down to the Labour commission in the hope that they can rescue what is clearly a dead duck
    It's the government who are coming cap-in-hand looking for a deal.. . . .They tried being "forceful". It didn't work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post

Bankings where's it at people. Apart from a soccer player it's the only job where you can behave like a major sh!te and get paid more.
    You don't have to be good with numbers to be a banker

Politics.ie Member tipp revolution's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post

Aye the truth hurts especially when there's teeth involved....
    "Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king"
    Diogenes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newport2 View Post
    You don't have to be good with numbers to be a banker

Touché

Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Quote Originally Posted by daveL View Post
    There are two things that the government must do over the next few weeks if they want to maintain any credibility whatsoever

The first one is to oppose outright any increases in Richie Boucher's salary; publicly and unequivocally.

why do we keep him? is that an example of it takes a thief to catch a thief?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast