Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DUP taking on the Pop industry - No seriously they are.

Politics.ie Member IrishWelshCelt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default DUP taking on the Pop industry - No seriously they are.

Some of you might remember the northern Irish farmer who infamously kicked Rihanna off his land from getting her nips out well somehow the man in question DUP councillor Alan Graham has managed to swing his own show thats airing tonight on BBC1 at 22:35.

Show description:
    "Bangor farmer Alan Graham embarks on a mission to get the music industry to clean up its act. He first hit the headlines in September 2011 when he threw international singing star Rihanna off his field during a saucy video shoot, and has since become horrified by the rise in explicit videos and their easy availability to children. Here he argues his point with industry stalwarts and campaigners including Louis Walsh, Sinitta, Mica Paris and the Rev Jesse Jackson. But can he make a difference?"

I'm looking forward to Peter Robinson and Ian Paisley's clean cut duet 'Just the two of Us'
    "Against brute force and injustice the people will have the last say, that of victory" - Commandante Che Guevara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree with him. It's his field, if he feels what is going on in them is against his tastes or morals then its his business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

By agree with him, I meant in his right to kick Rihanna out of his field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by belfast1981 View Post
    By agree with him, I meant in his right to kick Rihanna out of his field.
    Would you have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Personally I wouldn't.... but each to their own. I actually was never a fan of her and didn't think her as sexy as made out to be, until I got a free ticket to a show of hers in Belfast.

If he found it against his moral beliefs and he stood up for it, then good for him. Not everyone has that same moral code. The guy is most likely an older generation Christian. From what I can remember he agreed to the use of the field and was told what would be happening etc.. but what happened was different to what he was actually told in the terms of use.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree with him. It's his field, if he feels what is going on in them is against his tastes or morals then its his business.
    You're correct except he took money to let them into the field.

Tens of thousands of fields in Ireland and they pick Councillor Grahams....

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hope he does not make a right tit of himself .

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Personally I wouldn't.... but each to their own. I actually was never a fan of her and didn't think her as sexy as made out to be, until I got a free ticket to a show of hers in Belfast.

If he found it against his moral beliefs and he stood up for it, then good for him. Not everyone has that same moral code. The guy is most likely an older generation Christian. From what I can remember he agreed to the use of the field and was told what would be happening etc.. but what happened was different to what he was actually told in the terms of use.
    This type of person will hopefully be gone from Ireland soon & they stop impeding on progress.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast