Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti property tax - no truck with the shinners or red joe.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Anti property tax - no truck with the shinners or red joe.......

Seriously, for people who fundamentally disagree with the property tax and who have no interest with the hard left/shinners.

Is there anybody out the for us, i would seriously consider taking this all the way to the courts, but clearly all the forces of the state will be used to crush any who pose a threat to the property tax, so force of no.'s and mass support is crucial.

So is there anything out there for ordinary people, not of the hard left persuasion ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nonpartyboy View Post
    Seriously, for people who fundamentally disagree with the property tax and who have no interest with the hard left/shinners.

Is there anybody out the for us, i would seriously consider taking this all the way to the courts, but clearly all the forces of the state will be used to crush any who pose a threat to the property tax, so force of no.'s and mass support is crucial.

So is there anything out there for ordinary people, not of the hard left persuasion ?
    I think you've just discovered how politics works young man.

Well fcking done.

You hate the left but your "friends" on the right are the ones fncking you over. (pssssst, maybe they're not your friends after all.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm more impressed by the notion that "Force of numbers" can be used as a way of influencing the court.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On what grounds would you take this to court ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't hate the left, but i think they are not dealing with reality.......but i wouldn't be buying fg bull************************ that, there is no other way.........big business run fg and labour have sold out their every principle.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    I'm more impressed by the notion that "Force of numbers" can be used as a way of influencing the court.
    It can't, but it can influence legislators.
    "It is important therefore that I clarify to the House that in the first instance there are significant monies within Anglo-Irish to take the strain of loan losses arising over the next three or four years, before State support is engaged." Brian Lenihan 15/01/09

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What an odd OP. You want someone to help you out, but not the "hard left" (which BTW SF don't really occupy anymore).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ddi.....?

When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're such a bitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    On what grounds would you take this to court ?
    I'm not a legal person, but i would love to know how you can just slap a tax on people who have worked all their lives to provide a family home, have their own well, pay for their own rubbish collection and utilities.

And to further compound the injustice if they can't afford it, they slap a big interest charge on them and steal their home over time.......a truly corrupt state if ever there was one.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast