Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruairi Quinn going to Maggie's funeral. Are the Grandees just taking the piss now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ruairi Quinn going to Maggie's funeral. Are the Grandees just taking the piss now?

Have we reached a Michael O'Leary moment with this clown now? Will he be joining FG or supporting an FG minority government in exchange for the Merc. before or after the next election.

Are the Quinns , Rabittes and Gilmore resigned to losing or resigning their membership of the Labour Party in the near future?

Why couldn't a Blueshirt go, if someone had to go? Varadcar would have bitten off an arm to go.

They gave us a few billion a few years ago - least we can do is bring a few sandwiches.
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Politics.ie Member seabhac siulach's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leftsoc View Post
    Have we reached a Michael O'Leary moment with this clown now? Will he be joining FG or supporting an FG minority government in exchange for the Merc. before or after the next election.

Are the Quinns , Rabittes and Gilmore resigned to losing or resigning their membership of the Labour Party in the near future?

Why couldn't a Blueshirt go, if someone had to go? Varadcar would have bitten off an arm to go.
    “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.” ― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What on earth is this about?

A Govt Minister is deputised to go to a funeral of a former PM in the UK and suddenly this is a party political issue?

He is going as a Minister, not as a Labour Party member, you do realise this?
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeh, surreal.
    At 12 weeks the “clump of cells” toes curl, her mouth makes sucking movements, she has a human face and if you prod the tummy she will move in response

Politics.ie Member Astral Peaks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    They gave us a few billion a few years ago - least we can do is bring a few sandwiches.
    Ah, but that little fact is conveniently forgotten when anything to do with the "Brits" is brought up, isn't it?
    "Don't need a whore, I don't need no booze, don't need a virgin priest."

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Peaks View Post
    Ah, but that little fact is conveniently forgotten when anything to do with the "Brits" is brought up, isn't it?
    They certainly weren't found wanting. Regardless of whether or not it made good financial sense for them, they were under no obligation to give us the money.
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Peaks View Post
    No.
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Fair play to him.
    Save the 27th

Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast