Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: #VINB Thur 11/4/2013: Gay marriage

Politics.ie Member Norman Bates's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default #VINB Thur 11/4/2013: Gay marriage

… at the slightly later time of 23:05

Tiernan Brady, International Gay and Lesbian Association Ireland will work to make transgender rights an international issue – Gilmore
    Gerry Fahey, Occupational psychologist Column: Why I
    Susan Philips, Political analyst Political Analysis ala Susan Phillips
    Ailbhe Smyth, UCD Women's Education, Research and Resource Centre Women's Studies at UCD Staff

While I’ve been given the panel list, tv3 haven’t given the topic. Judging by the ‘dolly-mixtures’ type of panel, it’s impossible to predict what the subject is on, so I’m waiting for the broadcast to be sure. Anyway, the way the site is acting up, maybe nobody will contribute to the thread, so it’s a short and sweet like the monkey’s whistle OP. I’ll be here, but will anyone else be? …. Mind you, the site does seem to be a bit better now.

Paper preview:
    Louise Bayliss, Mental health advocate Louise Bayliss reinstated by IAN - RTÉ News
    John McGuirk, PR Consultant https://twitter.com/john_mcguirk

Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online Or tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Don't try to meet someone on this site is all i can say. You'll be dead before the response arrives.
    Сохранить Украины

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does that mean it is two for, and two against?

It's an absolute disgrace how anyone has any remote say in what two individual adults do including two men or women having the most freaky sex or getting married.

Rightly, it should be in our Constitution that any man or woman can marry whomever they want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

http://www.politics.ie/forum/backsta...onvention.html

Where were ya????

Will delete other thread
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R3volution_R3ady View Post
    It's an absolute disgrace how anyone has any remote say in what two individual adults do including two men or women having the most freaky sex or getting married.

Rightly, it should be in our Constitution that any man or woman can marry whomever they want.
    So should we legislate for polygamy too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should outlaw marriage...period!!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    … at the slightly later time of 23:05

Tiernan Brady, International Gay and Lesbian Association Ireland will work to make transgender rights an international issue – Gilmore
    Gerry Fahey, Occupational psychologist Column: Why I
    Susan Philips, Political analyst Political Analysis ala Susan Phillips
    Ailbhe Smyth, UCD Women's Education, Research and Resource Centre Women's Studies at UCD Staff

While I’ve been given the panel list, tv3 haven’t given the topic. Judging by the ‘dolly-mixtures’ type of panel, it’s impossible to predict what the subject is on, so I’m waiting for the broadcast to be sure. Anyway, the way the site is acting up, maybe nobody will contribute to the thread, so it’s a short and sweet like the monkey’s whistle OP. I’ll be here, but will anyone else be? …. Mind you, the site does seem to be a bit better now.

Paper preview:
    Louise Bayliss, Mental health advocate Louise Bayliss reinstated by IAN - RTÉ News
    John McGuirk, PR Consultant https://twitter.com/john_mcguirk

Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online Or tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3
    Bias panel, why isn't there any conservative guests on? Lucinda Creighton is against same sex marriage, why wasn't she requested?

Politics.ie Member Norman Bates's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    Bias panel, why isn't there any conservative guests on? Lucinda Creighton is against same sex marriage, why wasn't she requested?
    Well ... Vinny can invite all he likes, but if people don't want to go on ...

Quote Originally Posted by langrishe View Post
    So should we legislate for polygamy too?
    YES TO POLYGAMY. NO LEGISLATION THOUGH. GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF MARRIAGE!

The more freakiness, the better. And I say that with 100% of my heart.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast