Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: #VINB Thur 11/4/2013: Gay marriage

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member Norman Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    DublinBayS
    Posts
    16,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default #VINB Thur 11/4/2013: Gay marriage

    … at the slightly later time of 23:05

    Tiernan Brady, International Gay and Lesbian Association Ireland will work to make transgender rights an international issue – Gilmore
    Gerry Fahey, Occupational psychologist Column: Why I
    Susan Philips, Political analyst Political Analysis ala Susan Phillips
    Ailbhe Smyth, UCD Women's Education, Research and Resource Centre Women's Studies at UCD Staff

    While I’ve been given the panel list, tv3 haven’t given the topic. Judging by the ‘dolly-mixtures’ type of panel, it’s impossible to predict what the subject is on, so I’m waiting for the broadcast to be sure. Anyway, the way the site is acting up, maybe nobody will contribute to the thread, so it’s a short and sweet like the monkey’s whistle OP. I’ll be here, but will anyone else be? …. Mind you, the site does seem to be a bit better now.


    Paper preview:
    Louise Bayliss, Mental health advocate Louise Bayliss reinstated by IAN - RTÉ News
    John McGuirk, PR Consultant https://twitter.com/john_mcguirk

    Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online Or tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member drummed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgrade Serbia
    Posts
    37,373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Don't try to meet someone on this site is all i can say. You'll be dead before the response arrives.
    Сохранить Украины

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member Colin M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Does that mean it is two for, and two against?

  4. #4

    Default

    It's an absolute disgrace how anyone has any remote say in what two individual adults do including two men or women having the most freaky sex or getting married.

    Rightly, it should be in our Constitution that any man or woman can marry whomever they want.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member spidermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    http://www.politics.ie/forum/backsta...onvention.html


    Where were ya????


    Will delete other thread
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

    ALBERT EINSTEIN

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3volution_R3ady View Post
    It's an absolute disgrace how anyone has any remote say in what two individual adults do including two men or women having the most freaky sex or getting married.

    Rightly, it should be in our Constitution that any man or woman can marry whomever they want.
    So should we legislate for polygamy too?

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member spidermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Should outlaw marriage...period!!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

    ALBERT EINSTEIN

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,819
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
    … at the slightly later time of 23:05

    Tiernan Brady, International Gay and Lesbian Association Ireland will work to make transgender rights an international issue – Gilmore
    Gerry Fahey, Occupational psychologist Column: Why I
    Susan Philips, Political analyst Political Analysis ala Susan Phillips
    Ailbhe Smyth, UCD Women's Education, Research and Resource Centre Women's Studies at UCD Staff

    While I’ve been given the panel list, tv3 haven’t given the topic. Judging by the ‘dolly-mixtures’ type of panel, it’s impossible to predict what the subject is on, so I’m waiting for the broadcast to be sure. Anyway, the way the site is acting up, maybe nobody will contribute to the thread, so it’s a short and sweet like the monkey’s whistle OP. I’ll be here, but will anyone else be? …. Mind you, the site does seem to be a bit better now.


    Paper preview:
    Louise Bayliss, Mental health advocate Louise Bayliss reinstated by IAN - RTÉ News
    John McGuirk, PR Consultant https://twitter.com/john_mcguirk

    Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online Or tv3 catch-up through: Catch-up TV, Entertainment, News, Sport, Soaps and all your favourite Irish and International shows from TV3
    Bias panel, why isn't there any conservative guests on? Lucinda Creighton is against same sex marriage, why wasn't she requested?

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member Norman Bates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    DublinBayS
    Posts
    16,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    Bias panel, why isn't there any conservative guests on? Lucinda Creighton is against same sex marriage, why wasn't she requested?
    Well ... Vinny can invite all he likes, but if people don't want to go on ...

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by langrishe View Post
    So should we legislate for polygamy too?
    YES TO POLYGAMY. NO LEGISLATION THOUGH. GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF MARRIAGE!

    The more freakiness, the better. And I say that with 100% of my heart.


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •