Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Committee of 20 candidate grateful for slow death of hunger strikers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Committee of 20 candidate grateful for slow death of hunger strikers?

Krank.ie – The Voice of Fianna Fail Grassroots

Stephen Kearon, according to the link above, has made what is in my mind extreme views on the deaths of the hunger strikers.

I would like to ask those of you who are Fianna Fáil supporters is this sentiment typical of FF supporters? What are his chances of securing a place on the council of 20?

Fianna Fáil Party Structure | Fianna Fáil

Personally I think this is disgraceful.
    http://ulstersdoomed.blogspot.com/ http://www.requetes.com
    For unionism this is as good as it gets, for nationalism this is the worse it can be.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not a supporter of FF so can't say if it's typical, but I think it's disgraceful too. Would hope his political career is short-lived or nonexistent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArtyisBack View Post
    Krank.ie – The Voice of Fianna Fail Grassroots

Stephen Kearon, according to the link above, has made what is in my mind extreme views on the deaths of the hunger strikers.

I would like to ask those of you who are Fianna Fáil supporters is this sentiment typical of FF supporters? What are his chances of securing a place on the council of 20?

Fianna Fáil Party Structure | Fianna Fáil

Personally I think this is disgraceful.
    Fianna Fáil members (myself included) are falling over ourselves on twitter to show how far out of sync with the membership his comment was. He has stated that he shall make a comment about the offensive (now deleted I believe) tweet tomorrow. It has vrey much angered a lot of members this evening from what I've seen online.

Given my position, I shall not comment of his committee of 20 prospects as that would not be in good taste. I must stress again that (as his twitter profile states) his views are his own only and NOT that of Fianna Fáil or it's membership at large.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rufty View Post
    Fianna Fáil members (myself included) are falling over ourselves on twitter to show how far out of sync with the membership his comment was. He has stated that he shall make a comment about the offensive (now deleted I believe) tweet tomorrow. It has vrey much angered a lot of members this evening from what I've seen online.

Given my position, I shall not comment of his committee of 20 prospects as that would not be in good taste. I must stress again that (as his twitter profile states) his views are his own only and NOT that of Fianna Fáil or it's membership at large.
    If ye have any sense ye will put as much distance between FF and this chap as ye possibly can. If that means disowning publicly, then so be it. Just when ye looked to be re-building reasonably successfully, the last thing ye need is this chap sending moderate republicans into the arms of SF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Republican Party.

Sorry that should read

Just

The Republican Party
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The pure poison made me think it was most likely to be a Blueshirt.

FF should be ashamed.

i heard this guy on that show tonight, trying to defend his bile, what an idiot. you would find it rare imo to find many people in this country that share his sentiments but from someone in fianna fail? oul meehaul should have a little word in his shell like. i reckon across most divides in this country most people are of similar opinions about the whole thatcher episode even myself and one of my sparring partners eoghanacht seem to be agreeing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sparring partner?

I'm getting a lot of that lately, must start paying attention to who I p1ss off more
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    Sparring partner?

I'm getting a lot of that lately, must start paying attention to who I p1ss off more
    you dont need to just put everyone on the list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish National member View Post
    you dont need to just put everyone on the list
    At least I'm doing some good.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast