Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: President Obama apologises for giving woman compliment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default President Obama apologises for giving woman compliment

Yes folks President Obama at a fundraiser called teh Attorney General for California Kamala Harris "the best looking at Attorney General" and for this indiscretion against the Feminist Thought Police he has been forced to apologise. The prissy Ms. Harris has said...

Ms Harris's spokesman said she strongly supported Mr Obama but would not say whether she had accepted his apology.
    So there you have it. No giving compliments to women because belittles them and degrades and doesn't show sufficient appreciation.

BBC News - Obama sorry over Kamala Harris 'good-looking' comment

For the record here is Ms. Harris.............

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We mustn't annoy the lesbians. They are beautiful too ya know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From the Presidential gaffe archives - the classic from President Jimmy Carter:

"I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me."
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post
    Yes folks President Obama at a fundraiser called teh Attorney General for California Kamala Harris "the best looking at Attorney General" and for this indiscretion against the Feminist Thought Police he has been forced to apologise. The prissy Ms. Harris has said...

So there you have it. No giving compliments to women because belittles them and degrades and doesn't show sufficient appreciation.

Obama should have said that "they all have beautiful bottoms".....or words to that effect......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by He3 View Post
    From the Presidential gaffe archives - the classic from President Jimmy Carter:

"I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me."
    She's hot (nearest smilie to a lascivious leer available)

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd certainly like oral intercourse with her (is there any other kind?) She seems like she would be a very good interlocutor.

D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was a completely inappropriate remark. It would carry the implication that for women to get ahead in the Obama administration they would need to be sexually attractive to the President.

It is a fact, though, that being attractive, whether male or female, is very important these days from the point of view of getting ahead. It is not particularly fair that it should be so but there it is.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It just goes to show how things have changed in the last 50 years.

JFK had sex with all of their wives and they loved him for it.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clanrickard View Post

And yet the feminists remain silent about the little girls that he murders, week in, week out,

Strange that, does not compute for Ribser,

(she's ugly btw)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    And yet the feminists remain silent about the little girls that he murders, week in, week out,

Strange that, does not compute for Ribser,

(she's ugly btw)
    She isn't ugly. She is quite hot. Her looks have nothing to do with her ability to do her job and Obama never said otherwise.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast